[TH] Conversations on Moderator Actions [Deleted]

ThemeHouse

Audentio Design submitted a new resource:

[TH] Conversations on Moderator Actions - Creates a conversation when a user's thread is moved, deleted or merged, or his post is deleted.

This add-on creates a conversation with a user (from the moderator) when the user's thread is moved, deleted or merged or his post is deleted. If the moderator entered a reason, the reason will also be shown in the conversation.

Optionally, an alert (instead of a conversation) can be used for threads that are moved or merged, and all options can be enabled/disabled individually in the admin control panel.

Read more about this resource...

How about add another action? like when the user post is edited?

how it work when multiple thread/post are deleted? multiple conversation or only one?

@ThemeHouse @Mike Creuzer

moKlWca.png

Disabling the above option does not work.
People can still reply to the PMs.

It should perhaps make the staff member in the conversation auto leave/ignore convo.

Last edited:
Due to either a lack of interest for this product or because the previous developer code quality was not in line with our own, this add-on is being open-sourced and price removed. Anyone (developer, commercial, etc.) is free to fork the code for their own purposes.

Support or new releases will no longer be provided on this particular add-on without custom development time. To order that, please contact us. This will allow us to offer better quality support that we are unable to do with a larger selection of add-ons. If you purchased the add-on in the last 12 months, you are welcome to in-store credit for the amount of the purchase price. To do so please create a ticket.

@Xon Since you're taking over so many add-ons, mind taking a peak at this one too :notworthy:
For moderator workload, I don't use conversations with warnings/moderator actions and am not interested in this sort of add-on. My Warning Acknowledgement add-on is the sort of workflow tool I use to divorce moderator work from conversations, as they scale poorly.

Shame this is not available for XF2. I had something very similar custom built for VBulletin 4 and it worked well.

I am not a fan of overly-authoritarian warning systems and this XF1 add-on seems to strike the right balance.

Top Bottom