[TH] Conversations Access [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Conversations Access by Waindigo - Adds a permission to allow administrators to view specific member's conversations.

Description:
This add-on adds a permission to allow administrators (or anyone with permission) to view specific member's conversations.

Those with permission will be able to set up tabs on their conversations screens to easily switch between the inboxes of different members that they have set up.

Installation:

This add-on...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Just installed, everything but the phrases seem to be working?

gFKX+

Thanks. It appears I accidentally included that phrase in the Conversation Search add-on by mistake. I will update both add-ons now.

Can you make it so I can see all users messages? I know it could be a privacy breach but I run a family friendly forum along with my server and don't want anyone abusing another member and want to know about it.

Can you make it so I can see all users messages? I know it could be a privacy breach but I run a family friendly forum along with my server and don't want anyone abusing another member and want to know about it.
This is exactly what this add-on does. Is there a particular member that you are unable to view?

XF 1.2.2
I'm using a non-default style.
Is this a right quick_reply of Master Style?
HTML:
<xen:require css="quick_reply.css" />
<xen:require js="js/xenforo/discussion.js" />

<div class="quickReply message">

<xen:include template="message_user_info">
        <xen:map from="$visitor" to="$user" />
        <xen:set var="$isQuickReply">1</xen:set>
    </xen:include>

<form action="{xen:escape $formAction, false}" method="post" class="AutoValidator blendedEditor" data-optInOut="OptIn" id="QuickReply">

{xen:raw $qrEditor}

<div class="submitUnit">
            <div class="draftUpdate">
                <span class="draftSaved">{xen:phrase draft_saved}</span>
                <span class="draftDeleted">{xen:phrase draft_deleted}</span>
            </div>
            <input type="submit" class="button primary" value="{xen:phrase post_reply}" accesskey="s" />
            <xen:include template="attachment_upload_button" />
            <xen:if is="{$showMoreOptions}"><input type="submit" class="button DisableOnSubmit" value="{xen:phrase more_options}..." name="more_options" /></xen:if>
        </div>

<xen:if is="{$attachmentParams}">
            <xen:include template="attachment_editor">
                <xen:set var="$attachments" value="{$attachmentParams.attachments}" />
            </xen:include>
        </xen:if>

<input type="hidden" name="last_date" value="{$lastDate}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="last_known_date" value="{$lastKnownDate}" />
        <input type="hidden" name="_xfToken" value="{$visitor.csrf_token_page}" />

</form>

</div>

Sorry, you can safely ignore that template modification. It was to fix a bug that existed prior to XenForo 1.2.2. It won't be applied in XenForo 1.2.2 and above.

Reactions: KiF
@Waindigo
When viewing a members conversation it un-triggers the new conversation inbox flag. The member you are viewing would never know he or she had a new conversation. I would consider this a bug.....

Thanks,
Itworx4me

You do know that there is nothing that takes place on your website that you can not see... yes?

@Waindigo
When viewing a members conversation it un-triggers the new conversation inbox flag. The member you are viewing would never know he or she had a new conversation. I would consider this a bug.....

Thanks,
Itworx4me
There is a "Mark as Unread" link that the admin can click. If you would like this to be added as an option, please PM me to discuss contributing.

Is there a way to edit the permissions for this addon? My founder and I only want the two of us to be able to use it in order to keep it from being abused. Right now everyone on my staff is able to see it. I have Admins, Mods, Welcoming Committee, Sectional Mods, Tech support. My founder and I are super admins. Is there a way to edit it to where only certain members can use it?

I didn't install this add on, someone who was on my staff did it for me but then they were removed because of personal issues and they do not want to help.

Top Bottom