[TH] Clickable Thread Replies and Views [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Clickable thread replies and views - View thread contributors and viewers on thread list

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to show all members who replied to threads and viewed them by making the thread replies and views clickable on thread list.

Permissions
  • View contributers and viewers for own threads:
  • View contributers and viewers for all threads:
Those permisisons control who will be able to view thread contributors and viewrs list. The first permissions can be found under the Forum Permissions section and the...

Read more about this resource...

I have not tried it with 1.3., but I had a look at the releases notes in the Anouncement forum and from what I could make out there is not any big difference between that version and the latest. So in theory it should also work with 1.3.. But if it does not, then I can make it to work with that version too.

Due to either a lack of interest for this product or because the previous developer code quality was not in line with our own, this add-on is being open-sourced and price removed. Anyone (developer, commercial, etc.) is free to fork the code for their own purposes.

Support or new releases will no longer be provided on this particular add-on without custom development time. To order that, please contact us. This will allow us to offer better quality support that we are unable to do with a larger selection of add-ons. If you purchased the add-on in the last 12 months, you are welcome to in-store credit for the amount of the purchase price. To do so please create a ticket.

Top Bottom