[TH] Bible [Deleted]

Appearance > Styles > Your Style > Style Properties > Header & Navigation > Facebook Open Graph Logo

Thanks...I had changed the photo without the image on Facebook changing. I changed the file name and path and saved again and it updated on FB. Must be a cache that was being shown.

I can't rebuild search with this installed:

Code:
An exception occurred: Elasticsearch indexing failed. See the server error log for more details. in /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php on line 975
1.XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->_triggerFailedIndexError() in XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php at line 76
2.XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->finalizeRebuildSet() in XenForo/Search/Indexer.php at line 125
3.XenForo_Search_Indexer->finalizeRebuildSet() in XenForo/Deferred/SearchIndex.php at line 76
4.XenForo_Deferred_SearchIndex->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 294
5.XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 428
6.XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 373
7.XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
8.XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 130
9.XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 633
10.XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
11.XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/admin.php at line 13

Also, how can we get this if we use Widget Framework:
  • Added "Related Posts" sidebar block to Bible reader, which shows a selection of posts that quote/mention that verse. The Post Verse cache can be rebuilt by going to Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches.

Can you also tell me how I can quote a verse from a specific translation again using the [verse] tag?

Also getting this error when rebuilding cache:

Code:
Server Error Log

Error Info

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '15578522-40-7-1-0-' for key 'post_id_book_id_chapter_verse_verse_to_subverse' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Tech Admin, 38 minutes ago

Stack Trace

#0 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/Waindigo/Bible/Extend/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php(74): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n             ...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/Waindigo/Bible/Deferred/PostVerse.php(31): Waindigo_Bible_Extend_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->rebuildPostVerseCache()
#4 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): Waindigo_Bible_Deferred_PostVerse->execute(Array, Array, 7.9999988079071, '')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.9999988079071, '', false)
#6 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php(159): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(true, NULL, '', false)
#8 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(59) "http://www.christianforums.com/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["redirect"] => string(40) "http://www.christianforums.com/admin.php"
    ["execute"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Also, when you get back, can you please make a CLI version of post verse rebuild? With 60 million posts, this takes quite a while and would prefer to do it via cli.

Also, when you get back, can you please make a CLI version of post verse rebuild? With 60 million posts, this takes quite a while and would prefer to do it via cli.

Hello added this add on.
No bible transalations are found.
I downloaded the bible translations, but where do I upload it ?
I am using xenforo 1.4.7

If the same bible verse is in one post it causes an error due to the Unique Index. Can this be fixed please?

Then can you upload all the add-ons from Waindigio that you took over and you are not supporting to Github?

Here's one I made earlier!

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/th-bible.4154/

Click the GitHub link just to the right of the ThemeHouse logo and you'll be able to download the files associated with this add-on.

The add-ons that we've released open source have all been uploaded to GitHub and (as part of a recent update to said product overview pages) linked accordingly on the overview page, as well as making it clear that these are unsupported due to the open source status.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

For those wanting to install this addon but having issues with uploading the books I have found a way that worked for me to install.
When I install the most current release 1.2.1a. I am not able to import the books with xen 1.58. I received numerous errors and issues.
And not able complete install and the also having issues with rebuilding caches. Errors below.

I installed version 1.1.0 and set php version for 5.4. I was able to install with no issues and also import bible books with no issues. After this I ran the upgrades for a couple of versions before doing 1.2.1a with no issues. I reset php back to 5.6 and tooltips and cache rebuild are working fine.

An exception occurred: Please enter a value for the required field 'name'. in /home/victorio/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359

1. XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
  2. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Waindigo/Bible/Deferred/Import.php at line 115
  3. Waindigo_Bible_Deferred_Import->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  4. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  5. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 50
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderRedirect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
  9. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/victorio/public_html/admin.php at line 13
The following error occurred:
An exception occurred: Please enter a value for the required field 'name'. in /home/victorio/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1359

1. XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1401
  2. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Waindigo/Bible/Deferred/Import.php at line 115
  3. Waindigo_Bible_Deferred_Import->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 295
  4. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 429
  5. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 374
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 352
  7. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract::hasManualDeferredToRun() inXenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 147
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::_addDefaultParams() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.php at line 185
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Json.phpat line 61
  10. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderError() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 595
  11. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/victorio/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Probably very unlikely, but in case anyone else is trying to download a new bible version from The Unbound Bible, they forgot to renew their domain name (unboundbible.org), so as of a couple of days ago the downloads don't work.

Quick fix is to add the following line to your /etc/hosts (or c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts) file:
Code:
199.19.144.31   www.unboundbible.org

Probably very unlikely, but in case anyone else is trying to download a new bible version from The Unbound Bible, they forgot to renew their domain name (unboundbible.org), so as of a couple of days ago the downloads don't work.

Quick fix is to add the following line to your /etc/hosts (or c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts) file:
Code:
199.19.144.31   www.unboundbible.org
They've now closed their site, so I'm now hosting all the versions here for anyone interested:

Top Bottom