[TH] Best Posts [Deleted]

borbole

borbole submitted a new resource:

Best Posts Voting System - It adds a voting system for posts.

This mod will add a Best Voting system for your posts. Posts(s) that will be votes as best for x amount of times will have a Best Post badge and an enhanced background so they can stand out in threads.

Posters will get an alert whenever when one of their post(s) will be votes as best. If they do not wish to get notified about that, they can disable the alert at their profiles->Alert Preferences->Votes your post as best.

They can view the posts that they votes as best by going to their...

Read more about this resource...

I just installed it but I think the addon is missing the image files which show up on the frontend to vote the post as Best Post. I don't see images files in the addon installation package nor instructions on where to download the default icons. Can you check on this? I purchased directly from your site. Thanks

Nevermind, for now I am using stock PNG files replacing the missing files. But it would be nice if this addon could use a sprite or fontawesome icons instead of png images.

Nevermind, uninstalled due to branding in the footer, of which there is no mention in the overview.

borbole submitted a new resource:

Best Posts Voting System - It adds a voting system for posts.

Read more about this resource...

hello borbole,

I am interested in buying your add-on.

I'd like to just ask a question: is possible to only allow the user who started a thread to mark best posts in his own thread?
for example, if I start a thread, and someone gives an appropriate reply, I'd like to choose it myself and not let other random people choose it for me... see what I mean?

also how much does it cost to remove the branding?

thanks in advance for your reply!

The add-on can use?
I opened a ticket due to the lack of images.
They answered it and updated the addon.
Now it works perfectly.
However, it would be better if the addon automatically mark as best post the ones with higher likes. That's all.
At the moment, users have to Vote OR Like. Often they only perform one of the options and they're used to "like" and not to "vote".
If @ThemeHouse can take likes data and use it to turn post into best posts it would be much better.

Furthermore, I'm using Post Ratings, I know it's difficult to develop and addon taking another one in mind, but if there's a way to use positive votes in order to create the best posts would be great.

Hi @ThemeHouse
I'm getting soft 404 errors at Google Webmaster Tools on those threads without a Best Post.
Is there any way to avoid these errors?
The only way I can imagine is to remove access to non-registered members.
Any other idea?
Thanks!

I was thinking about getting this add-on, but it seems to be broken, by all of the comments. Should i get it and i was wondering if the best post are bumped to the top of the thread when they become best post?

Breadcrump misses a phrase or something

Forum > Thread > >

Empty between two arrows

/forum/posts/28415/best

Top Bottom