[TH] AutoComplete Combo Box [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

AutoComplete Combo Box by Waindigo (version 1.0.0) - Replace your boring AutoComplete input boxes with all-singing, all-dancing AutoComplete combo boxes.

Description:

This add-on replaces AutoComplete input boxes (the ones where you start typing and it offers suggestions) with AutoComplete Combo Boxes.

AutoComplete Combo Boxes offer you suggestions as soon as you click on them.

In addition, they provide a full scrolling list of suggestions, so they don't limit the number of results they show.

Installation:
  • Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files....

Read more about this resource...

Here is a screenshot to those who are wondering how it looks like in action (Taken from the "Post as User" add-on):

caps.webp

I found in style only this 3 template from waindigo

View attachment 37119
In which one of them its: class"AutoComplete"
My mistake, you need to just search for AutoComplete.

If the only AutoComplete box that you want to replace is in Post As User by Waindigo, then there are no template edits required. It is done for you. Just install the add-on and make sure the option is checked to use an AutoComplete box instead of a drop-down.

I installed the add-on into XenForo 1.3.2. For some reason the enhanced textbox is not offering choices until I type at least 2 letters (same as the AutoComplete ). However, if I have already typed at least 2 letters, go to another field, then return the focus...then it offers the choices immediately (which AutoComplete does not)

Is this compatible with 1.3.2?

Can't seem to get this to work either... hmmmm
Have you followed the instructions? This doesn't just work out of the box like most add-ons (except in conjunction with other add-ons, like Login As User by Waindigo or Post As User by Waindigo).

Curious, does "Show Original Author" show the orig author to all members of the domain or only to the administrative level?

I resolved the matter. Seems lately I've been more retarded than usual, which is pretty retarded. User-error is what I'm trying to say ;)

Curious, does "Show Original Author" show the orig author to all members of the domain or only to the administrative level?

I resolved the matter. Seems lately I've been more retarded than usual, which is pretty retarded. User-error is what I'm trying to say ;)
Did you mean to post this in a different thread?

Sigh... yeah... it would appear that way... I'm thinking it's time to take a break from the internet. lol. As much as I hate to admit it, I think age is creepin' up on me. I don't pay attention where I should, and everything pisses me off fairly easily, it's a good thing I don't have a lawn to yell at people for walking on.

** I figured out the matter mentioned in my previous post in this thread related to this addon. But the question related to the author thing should have been in the post as member addon... meh..

Why i cant Deinstall this addon ?
Error
The existing data required by the data writer could not be found

i downloaded last version, and uploaded and installed, when i try to deinstall same error !!

Why i cant Deinstall this addon ?

i downloaded last version, and uploaded and installed, when i try to deinstall same error !!
Do you have any other add-ons enabled that might be causing this? Try disabling other add-ons and let me know which one causes the errors to stop when disabled.

Top Bottom