[TH] Auto Merge Double Posts [Deleted]

Apologies, I looked through all the pages here but was unable to find the answer. I'm also not sure what needs to be modified in the style properties to achieve the desired.

Where can I change the vertical margin size displayed in the image below. Meaning between the added message and the notification "post automatically merged"
I'm trying to get rid of the break. Thank you.

margin.webp

We are looking to upgrade a XF 1.5 installation that currently has wmtech's Double Post add-on installed. Has anyone successfully migrated and replaced that add-on with this one? Anything to look out for?

We are looking to upgrade a XF 1.5 installation that currently has wmtech's Double Post add-on installed. Has anyone successfully migrated and replaced that add-on with this one? Anything to look out for?

It should be possible to migrate if you run an SQL query to change the bb code our add-on inserts to the bb code this add-on uses. Otherwise you will see raw bb code in all old merged posts (if you haven't switched off the divider in the options of our add-on).

We plan to release an XF2 version of our add-on, but there is no ETA currently.

It should be possible to migrate if you run an SQL query to change the bb code our add-on inserts to the bb code this add-on uses. Otherwise you will see raw bb code in all old merged posts (if you haven't switched off the divider in the options of our add-on).

Hi @wmtech, can you please share the code for the query?

@Lukas W. Auto Merge Double Posts when post content are same or any post content will be Auto Merge Double Posts? What does when member creating multiple thread with image based, one image per post?

Guys, is auto merge only available for X amount of hours and not minutes? I really want to be able to auto merge if its within 15 minutes since the last post but no option in the permissions?

I see no reason why this add-on wouldn't be compatible with 2.1., as it isn't affected by any of the changes made, but it hasn't been explicitly tested. You can upgrade at your own risk.

Top Bottom