[TH] Attachment Moderation [Deleted]

wang

wang submitted a new resource:

Moderate post attachments - Puts attachments posted on forums on moderation queue

About this add-on

This add-on is designed to add a moderation settings for attachments posted on your forum. Admin can put groups on moderation for posting atatchments. They will not be shown in posts until they have have been approved. To moderate a group for posting attachments, a new permission setting is now available in group permissions, Follow message attachment moderation rules:

Moderated attachments in posts will be seen by users with xenforo 's View moderated...

Read more about this resource...

Hey wang. I'm about to purchsae this. But can you add an option to add a textfield if ever the attachment is denied? Also, when that happens, can you send that as a message to the user that posted the attachment?

Example:
User A posted an attachment.
Moderator reviewed it and denied it.
Moderator puts the reason why it was denied.
The reason that the moderator posted will be sent as a message to User A. That way User A will know why the attachment was denied.

Hey wang. I'm about to purchsae this. But can you add an option to add a textfield if ever the attachment is denied? Also, when that happens, can you send that as a message to the user that posted the attachment?

Example:
User A posted an attachment.
Moderator reviewed it and denied it.
Moderator puts the reason why it was denied.
The reason that the moderator posted will be sent as a message to User A. That way User A will know why the attachment was denied.

There is a text field already to deny attachments in the moderation queue. And the users will receive an alert when their attachments will be denied. You can change the alert text however, by changing a phrase.

Or were you talking about sending a personal conversation instead of an alert?

There is a text field already to deny attachments in the moderation queue. And the users will receive an alert when their attachments will be denied. You can change the alert text however, by changing a phrase.

Or were you talking about sending a personal conversation instead of an alert?
Alert/Message option would be better, it will also give your future customers flexibility. Can you send me your Paypal email so I can pay for this now.

SUGGESTIONS

1. Multiple Attachment Selection -
Would it be possible to add a select all/unselect all button on the top so I can easily approve multiple attachments at once without having to go click on the individual attachments?

2. Reason for Rejection - Please add a box beneath the Delete choice whenever it is selected, and then the moderators can add their message as to why their attachment was deleted. Sample layout below:
YDIvAqV.png

3. Moderator Logs - After an attachment is approved, I can see it in the Moderator Log, but when I click on the link to it. It only says "The requested post could not be found.". If possible, can you make it show the post where the attachment was located? It would be easier for us to track.

4. Moderation History - Would it be possible to add a column/portion in the Moderation Queue, where we will be able to see the history of attachments that were approved and can be sorted in multiple ways?

SUGGESTIONS

1. Multiple Attachment Selection -
Would it be possible to add a select all/unselect all button on the top so I can easily approve multiple attachments at once without having to go click on the individual attachments?

2. Reason for Rejection - Please add a box beneath the Delete choice whenever it is selected, and then the moderators can add their message as to why their attachment was deleted. Sample layout below:
YDIvAqV.png

3. Moderator Logs - After an attachment is approved, I can see it in the Moderator Log, but when I click on the link to it. It only says "The requested post could not be found.". If possible, can you make it show the post where the attachment was located? It would be easier for us to track.

4. Moderation History - Would it be possible to add a column/portion in the Moderation Queue, where we will be able to see the history of attachments that were approved and can be sorted in multiple ways?

Thank you for the suggestions sir. They are going to take a considerable amount of time to be implemented. If you are interesting in funding their developement, please contact me in private.

Due to either a lack of interest for this product or because the previous developer code quality was not in line with our own, this add-on is being open-sourced and price removed. Anyone (developer, commercial, etc.) is free to fork the code for their own purposes.

Support or new releases will no longer be provided on this particular add-on without custom development time. To order that, please contact us. This will allow us to offer better quality support that we are unable to do with a larger selection of add-ons. If you purchased the add-on in the last 12 months, you are welcome to in-store credit for the amount of the purchase price. To do so please create a ticket.

Top Bottom