[TH] Anonymous Posts and Threads [Deleted]

Getting a bunch of these errors:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: lastPost - library/Hex/AnonymousPosts/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Watched.php:34
Generated By: paul1149, Oct 5, 2015
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/Hex/AnonymousPosts/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Watched.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 34, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Hex_AnonymousPosts_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Watched->actionForums()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.christianforums.com/watched/forums"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/watched/forums"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Getting a bunch of these errors:

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: lastPost - library/Hex/AnonymousPosts/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Watched.php:34
Generated By: paul1149, Oct 5, 2015
Stack Trace
#0 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/Hex/AnonymousPosts/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Watched.php(34): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/nginx/dom...', 34, Array)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Hex_AnonymousPosts_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Watched->actionForums()
#2 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#3 /home/nginx/domains/christianforums.com/public/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.christianforums.com/watched/forums"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/watched/forums"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Has this error been addressed? Is this add-on actively supported?

Asking because we might be looking for a replacement for BD's anonymous posting add-on, as BD's seems to have a similar bug to one that this add-on had in the past:

BD error (post by me)
TH error (apparently fixed?)

Yes, we're definitely willing to contribute some $ to support it.

Hello,
Thank you for this add on.
I have installed it and I do have the anonymous thread option , but I can't see the anonymous reply option. The user permissions are set correctly. Do I have to make a template modification to be able to see post anonymous option ?

Anonymous Thread option ;
screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-03-29 14-11-33.webp

But the option for anonymous reply to thread is not visible ;
screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-03-29 14-12-32.webp screenshot-forum esigara us 2016-03-29 14-12-05.webp

Last edited:
Question -

I know the select anonymous post/threads is an option per-forum, but how to I enable default/force anonymous threads/posts for a specific forum? I don't want to enable it globally but I want to force anonymous threads in a particular sub-forum.

Hello,
Thank you for this add on.
I have installed it and I do have the anonymous thread option , but I can't see the anonymous reply option. The user permissions are set correctly. Do I have to make a template modification to be able to see post anonymous option ?

Anonymous Thread option ;
View attachment 131596

But the option for anonymous reply to thread is not visible ;
View attachment 131597 View attachment 131598
It might be that there is a template conflict with the style you are using.

I know the select anonymous post/threads is an option per-forum, but how to I enable default/force anonymous threads/posts for a specific forum? I don't want to enable it globally but I want to force anonymous threads in a particular sub-forum.
That is currently not a feature, but you could apply conditions within the thread create and post reply templates for whatever the current forum is.

Hi @Jon W

Noticed a bug with last messages in the thread view. if you post as anonymous you real profile id will show up in the last message section as shown below. I would love to replace this with bd's anonymous addon but this is a bug that renders it pretty obsolete.

file deleted no longer relevant

Did you manage to fix this? Still happens to me, with latest xf and resource.

Top Bottom