[TH] Anonymous Links [Deleted]

Lukas W.

katsulynx submitted a new resource:

[KL] Anonymous Links - Hide where your users are comming from.

[KL] Anonymous Links
Description
This addon allows you to redirect all links posted by your users to a no-referer-service to hide where they're originally come from. It only proxies links where BbCode is parsed and does not rely on JavaScript to work.

Features
  • Redirect all Links to Refer-Service
  • Currently supported...

Read more about this resource...

That is great, thanks :)

Really awesome would be to choose subforums in which the anon links are possible.

Just installed this on 1.5.2 and it doesn't appear to change anything. External links look exactly the same. I turned off BBCode caching and get the same results. Nothing in the whitelist. I don't have any other add-ons that affect URLs. Any other options that might affect this addon?

I tried that when creating the addon, but the HideMyAss Anon service is broken and all links created lead to a dead end. (Try their example on the site you posted.)

Any update on this? I just installed it and it doesn't redirect me to the sites that were in the drop down.

Update? The addon is fully working from what I can tell. Make sure you installed it correctly.

Not sure what's going on. I installed it correctly. The options for Anonymous Links showed up. There's nothing in permissions. Does this not work if WMTech Link Essentials is also installed?

Does this not work if WMTech Link Essentials is also installed?

Can't tell as I have no access to said add-on. There could potentially be an interference though and I'd say it's the most likely the case. I think it's best if you ask them directly, they can probably tell you more.

katsulynx updated [KL] Anonymous Links with a new update entry:

Version 2.0

PATCH NOTES
  • Add-On ID has been changed. If you're upgrading from a previous version, please read the notice below.
  • Most core functionality has been rewritten.
  • Deprecated Refer-Hosters have been removed.
  • Features a unified installer used among my Add-Ons to eliminate (un-)installation bugs in the future.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
  • Upgrading from a previous version:
    • Make a backup of your whitelist.
    • Uninstall...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to use custom refer-service? Like, you'll only have to provide something like, http://somecustomreferer.com/?url={url}, or something like that. I kinda plan to use this add-on as an alternative to External Link Interstitial add-on because I want to make my own external link warning page which doesn't ride on XenForo templates and all that stuff.

You could potentially just send your page to debug mode and add a new entry for the list, using the following value:
Code:
http://somecustomreferer.com/?url=

Top Bottom