[TH] Alphabetical Sorting for Resource Manager [Deleted]

is there way to make it applies in the categories ?

ex

when i open
xxxxx.com/resources
its will show last new added

but when open any category
xxxxx.com/resources/categories/1

its will show the sorting

and thanks ^^

Maybe I misunderstand this mod.....

I want to click on our "glossary" category and for everything to be sorted alphabetically. I want other categories to function as normal. I can't tell if this allows that or not. @Waindigo?

Maybe I misunderstand this mod.....

I want to click on our "glossary" category and for everything to be sorted alphabetically. I want other categories to function as normal. I can't tell if this allows that or not. @Waindigo?
Currently this is just a global change that applies to both the main page and resource categories.

Can you quote me on the functionality I need? Is anyone else prepared to chip in for that? (@TBDragon ?)
Can you PM me your current email address Jon?

@Waindigo - im struggling with that jon... I cant reset password... please check your error log (500 internal server error)

@Waindigo - im struggling with that jon... I cant reset password... please check your error log (500 internal server error)
I have sent an email with a new password to the registered email address of that account, let me know if you still have further problems.

Reactions: Rob
Is it possible to extend this functionality to also sort subcategories? I have three categories and 100+ subcategories which cannot be quickly sorted right now.

Nope, subcategories are not sorted here, only resources!
This mod can sort categories or sub-categories how many levels deep you want to go. It can only sort resource categories though. For forum's, you'd need another mod which I believe waindigo also made.

i have some errors

XenForo_Exception: Cannot load class using XFCP. Load the class using the correct loader first. - library/XenForo/Autoloader.php:108
Generiert durch: Unbekanntes Benutzerkonto, Heute um 18:51 Uhr
Stapelverfolgung
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('XFCP_Waindigo_R...')
#1 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/Waindigo/ResAlphabetSort/Extend/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Resource.php(7): spl_autoload_call('XFCP_Waindigo_R...')
#2 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/Autoloader.php(119): include('/www/htdocs/w01...')
#3 [internal function]: XenForo_Autoloader->autoload('Waindigo_ResAlp...')
#4 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/Waindigo/ResAlphabetSort/Extend/XenResource/Model/Resource.php(19): spl_autoload_call('Waindigo_ResAlp...')
#5 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenResource/Model/Resource.php(99): Waindigo_ResAlphabetSort_Extend_XenResource_Model_Resource->prepareResourceOrderOptions(Array, 'resource.last_u...')
#6 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenResource/ControllerPublic/Author.php(77): XenResource_Model_Resource->getResources(Array, Array)
#7 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenResource_ControllerPublic_Author->actionView()
#8 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /www/htdocs/w01263e7/ligev.de/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Benötigter Status
array(3) {
["url"] => string(62) "https://www.ligev.de/ressourcen/autor/lig-deutschmaschine.386/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

Top Bottom