[TH] Admin Home [Deleted]

Jon W

Waindigo submitted a new resource:

Admin Home by Waindigo (version 1.0.0) - Move the navigation links that you use most often to your Admin Control Panel Home page.

Description:

This add-on adds an extra option to the Admin Control Panel Options screen from which you can select your favourite admin navigation links to appear on your Admin Control Panel homepage, for easy access to your most used tools.

Installation:
  • Upload contents of upload folder to root directory, overwriting any existing files.
  • Install addon-Waindigo_AdminHome.xml file.
Licence:

Distributed free for non-commercial...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this add-on share! I've just had an error though. I've installed the add-on, then went to options, chose which sections to add to the Home menu listing - then bam:

An exception occurred: Undefined index: appearance in /home/********/public_html/library/Waindigo/AdminHome/Option/HomeHeadings.php on line 16
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/AdminHome/Option/HomeHeadings.php at line 16
  2. Waindigo_AdminHome_Option_HomeHeadings::renderOption()
  3. call_user_func() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 327
  4. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::_renderCallbackOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 71
  5. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Helper/Option.php at line 33
  6. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Helper_Option::renderPreparedOptionsHtml() in XenForo/ViewAdmin/Option/ListOptions.php at line 30
  7. XenForo_ViewAdmin_Option_ListOptions->renderHtml() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/Abstract.php at line 215
  8. XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlAdmin.php at line 63
  9. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlAdmin->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 533
  10. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 156
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/jpicforu/public_html/admin.php at line 13

The options do show just fine in the Home area - but now each time I try loading the Admin Control Panel options - I see the above error. Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks!

J.

I don't exactly get what does that add-on do ?
It allows you to move the navigation links in the Admin Control Panel.

For example, if you use the 'Server Error Log' link under the 'Tools' tab regularly, you can use this add-on to move that link under the 'Home' tab, so that it is more easily accessible when you load the Admin Control Panel.

This would also be useful if you had a lot of administrators on the site who all had a small subset of admin privileges. For example, they may all be given the admin permission to browse attachments but nothing else. Rather than giving them two tabs, it would but much more useful to just move the 'Attachment Browser' link from the 'Applications' tab to the 'Home' tab. If you are using the add-on for this reason, I suggest also installing this add-on: Diagnostics Permissions by Waindigo.

I want this at the bottom of the homescreen options and not at the top. Uninstalled for now but at least it works with Xenforo 1.2

Top Bottom