TGDB Thread Starter for XenForo 1.x [Deleted]

I am not turn anything just point you to find solution if there any of it.No furter replay on this post from me!!
Sorry, have to reply... You've pushed codecanyon (which is basically a commercial portal script) on my site more than once and I denied it there too.

Last edited:
The Games DB is back online.

PLEASE help them out and use 'Store Game Images Locally' in the add-on options to reduce their bandwidth usage for all future threads that are posted.

Last edited:
I strongly recommend if you don't have 'Store Game Images Locally' checked in the game setup options that you check it now.

This will avoid problems if you upgrade to the XF 2 version of the add-on.

Hi Mate, i bought this addon today with the idea of creating my own content after importing the game details and write ups. Well it seems thers no way to edit which i didnt see mentioned. Is there away to edit the created game threads please? I'd like to change the wording around in the game details. I'm actually worried about duplicate content, 9 results come up for just 1 thread. Or Maybe im just tied and cant find a edit link!
Thanks.

Hi Mate, i bought this addon today with the idea of creating my own content after importing the game details and write ups. Well it seems thers no way to edit which i didnt see mentioned. Is there away to edit the created game threads please? I'd like to change the wording around in the game details. I'm actually worried about duplicate content, 9 results come up for just 1 thread. Or Maybe im just tied and cant find a edit link!
Thanks.
Sorry, editing of the game information is not possible in the XF1 version, and there are no plans to add that to the XF1 version.

You may want to consider upgrading to XF2.

The games database has changed their API and this add-on will no longer work in it's current state.

I have requested an API key from TGDB and as soon as I receive it, I will begin the process of changing the add-on so it will once again work with TGDB.

As of today I now have an API key for the new game database API.

I will begin adapting the system to the new API after the XF2 version has been updated.

Snog updated TGDB Thread Starter with a new update entry:

TGDb Thread Starter Update 1.0.6

An update to the TGDb Thread Starter has been released. Those that have purchased this add-on, please log into your account on my site to download this update.
  • Change - Add-on now uses new API at TGDb
  • Change - Genres now obtained from TGDb API
  • Add - Warning about screenshot/fanart API query
  • Add - Query remaining count at bottom of add-on options
  • Remove - Automated update cron task

View attachment 179956

NOTE: The TGDb API now has some strict...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
i am about to buy the addon. Only I would like to know are more features planned for this addon? and if so what in the future.
or is nothing more going to happen for Xenforo 1?

Hello,
i am about to buy the addon. Only I would like to know are more features planned for this addon? and if so what in the future.
or is nothing more going to happen for Xenforo 1?
There are no new features planned for the XF1 version. It will receive bug fixes/security updates only.

TGDb GameThread Starter for XenForo 1.x Update 1.0.8
Fixed: A possible SQL injection in the unlikely event theTGDB doesn't clean data before entering it in their database. Thanks to @TickTackk for the report.

Top Bottom