Terms & Rules missing checkbox in sign up page

Puntocom

Hi, after the upgrade to Beta 5, users can not sign up since the Agree to Terms & Rules checkbox has dissapeared, please can you help me?

terms-rules.webp

It's working on my local and live install so this will probably be related to a template edit or style change.

checkbox.webp

Looking at your screenshot, the text is moved over to the left where the checkbox should be.

Can you check if it's working on the default style?

I think it was, because the i_agree_to_terms_and_rules phrase was false.
The phrase is outdated. Please refresh the phrase with the new part of the content content and evething will work fine

HTML:
  <label>{checkbox} Escribe de acuerdo con los</label> <a {terms_attributes}>términos y reglas</a>.

I found a solution:
1. Revert back the 'i_agree_to_terms_and_rules' phrase.
STOP AT THIS STEP TILL BETA IS OVER. CONTINUE TO STEP TWO AT YOUR OWN RISK. :)
2. Change phrase back without removing '{checkbox}' in the phrase.

Thats really bad style issue
I have lost so many member since beta 5
:mad:
There's a reason why every release is accompanied by this statement:
This is Beta Software

Please remember that this is beta software. It contains known bugs and incomplete functionality. We do not recommend running beta software in a production environment, and support is limited at this time to questions here on the community forums.

The code is subject to change at any time and hence it is possible that situations such as this will arise.

Hopefully those "lost" members will visit the site again and be able to register next time.

There's a reason why every release is accompanied by this statement:

The code is subject to change at any time and hence it is possible that situations such as this will arise.

Hopefully those "lost" members will visit the site again and be able to register next time.
---
It's beta.

Thanx, but xf shouldn't do major edits such as this one...
I totally understand that this is just beta release. I just hope it won't happen again.

I wouldn't class a phrase change as a major edit.
It was unfortunate that it was related to the checkbox used when registering but even so it's a very minor change.

Top Bottom