1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tempest Roleplaying

Discussion in 'Forum Showcase and Critiques' started by HayDric8, Mar 22, 2016.

1. HayDric8

HayDric8 Member

Hello all!

I would really appreciate at it if you would come and look at the board that my Staff team and I have been working on. There is still a lot to be done, but with most boards - there is always stuff to be done.

Samet Chan and Enguerran A like this.
  2. Lawrence

Lawrence Well-Known Member

Just did, :)

I like the style, nice selection of colours, and nice layout. I have a few minor changes I would make (and this is merely my personal taste): your logo area is much too high, I would shrink it down by at least a third of it's current height. Secondly, the staff banners are too distracting; taking your focus away from the posts. Lastly, I would decrease the padding for the sidebar blocks to fit more text across, and to lessen the overall height of the forum home's sidebar.
    HayDric8 likes this.
  3. RamzanHD

RamzanHD Active Member

i think you should remove the space from the header so the logo fits in
    HayDric8 likes this.
  4. Enguerran A

Enguerran A Well-Known Member

I like the customizations you did on Xenith but I think the white border around the navbar is too much. Also, I would widen the it a little bit :p
  5. StarArmy

StarArmy Active Member

You have some issues to fix:
    • Your TLS/SSL/HTTPS is broken and causes a broswer warning because there's an HTTP image included (affiliate ad button).
    • It's against Imgur's terms of service to use it as a CDN for hosting parts of your forum, like icons, banners, avatars, etc. This could cause your whole site to be banned from Imgur like they did with jcink.com.