TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I believe this is a permission related error due to the fact that this seems to be a rented server? If so, who's the host? This add-on originally would assume you have full permissions of the server you're connecting with but usually that isn't the case and different hosts have different permission setups. I've made changes as and when I come across them but some hosts will still cause problems so I'll need to actually tinker with one of their servers and figure out the best way of doing things to support them while not breaking compatibility for others. :)

I am using NFOservers.com

Clicking on "View Server" throws this error

Code:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 247
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->{closure}() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Viewer.php at line 661
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Viewer->compile() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 257
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->actionServer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mineyourmind/htdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13

and on "Server Groups"
Code:

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Group.php at line 78
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Group->listServerGroups() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 692
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->actionGroupsServer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/mineyourmind/htdocs/forum/admin.php at line 13

Clicking on "View Server" throws this error

Code:

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 247
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->{closure}() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Viewer.php at line 661
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Viewer->compile() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 257
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->actionServer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347

and on "Server Groups"
Code:

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Group.php at line 78
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Group->listServerGroups() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerAdmin/TeamSpeak.php at line 692
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerAdmin_TeamSpeak->actionGroupsServer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
Is that a rented server?

OK mines now working but I can'tr use the connect to server button:

Throws::

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'auth_key' at row 1
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1624
XenForo_DataWriter->_insert() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1613
XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1405
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/User.php at line 124
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_User->connectUser() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 68
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeakConnect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/merchant/public_html/index.php at line 13

Is that a rented server?
No it's not. But after reloading the Teamspeak page in the ACP few times it shows this:
"A connection to the TeamSpeak server was established but the login details seem to be invalid. Please verify your configuration."
but the login is correct.

Code:
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_User->connectUser() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 68
NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeakConnect() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/merchant/public_html/index.php at line 13

The same problem

For those of you getting the 'nts_invalid_identities' error, it has been fixed. I will be pushing out faster more bleeding edge versions of the add-on on Pixel Exit with the first one later today. That way I'll be able to push out faster fixes to those of you who are getting issues and receive quicker feedback on changes made.

Code:

The same problem
This is something I'm looking in to. It shouldn't be happening since the key is meant to be a fixed size but the error indicates it's surpassing that for some reason or another.
No it's not. But after reloading the Teamspeak page in the ACP few times it shows this:
"A connection to the TeamSpeak server was established but the login details seem to be invalid. Please verify your configuration."
but the login is correct.
Does the server query user you're using have admin privileges?

Ok buddy - Know when a fix for that issue will be issued? Hoping to get the whole guild using it before I hand out our new ts server info :)

Does the server query user you're using have admin privileges?
Got it to work now after running
Code:
instanceedit serverinstance_serverquery_flood_commands=50 serverinstance_serverquery_flood_time=3
I thought I don't need it as I added the IP to the query_ip_whitelist

Anyway to change the name the server alerts are sent from? <11:34:22> "Server": TEST

Tried looking through Phrases but couldnt find anything.

Fixed, Changed that table from varchar25 to 64 - Works lovely mate

KgKIl5d.png

Fixed, Changed that table from varchar25 to 64 - Works lovely mate

KgKIl5d.png
Yeah, that's one way of doing it. The actual issue causing it the auth key to be more than 20 characters has been fixed in the next release though. :)

Top Bottom