TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Definitely looking into purchasing this when it becomes stable! Is there any ETA on a stable release?
The add-on is currently in feature freeze and no new features will be added until the stable release. Instead, the code will be refined and polished since we basically now have a somewhat sturdy base to work off. :)

Thank you so much for getting involved with this!

I personally prefer someone to take their time with something like this as I know it can be a feature rich addon for gaming communities! The one little thing I would like is for the the query block if you get to it is to show the category icons to public like the way I have it on my website. www.cozworld.com and maybe supply a join box...

I would like to think the TeamSpeak development guys would appreciate seeing someone put more effort into this as I have read they put a lot of great effort for communities to take advantage of all these web enabled features..

So keep up the great work we are all counting on you your our only hope! ;) jk

Does it matter where teamspeak is running. (need for it to be on the same box?)

I would assume no as it asks for the ip, if it had to be on the same box it would just say localhost
It can be a TeamSpeak instance running on the same box or a different box. The IP to the server will need to be entered and in the more recent versions there is an option allowing you to specify if TeamSpeak is installed locally.

Not completely. It depends on your team speak host. Ask them if the port 11001 is open. That's the query port.

For some. Some you just need to change permissions so that guests can see the channels and visitors. You should be able to make your own server query login from the permissions tab any ways.

Getting this error:

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 12
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->{closure}() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Viewer.php at line 661
  3. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Viewer->compile() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 22
  4. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeak() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gamerebels/public_html/index.php at line 13

I provided all the correct details, yet it says it could not get a connection, then underneath says it could get a connection but login details where incorrect. However, after that it says connection was successful, and login details where correct o.O
9aNcKWI.png

Last edited:
Getting this error:

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 12
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->{closure}() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Helper/Viewer.php at line 661
  3. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Helper_Viewer->compile() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 22
  4. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_ControllerPublic_Account->actionTeamSpeak() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gamerebels/public_html/index.php at line 13

I provided all the correct details, yet it says it could not get a connection, then underneath says it could get a connection but login details where incorrect. However, after that it says connection was successful, and login details where correct o_O
9aNcKWI.png
Is this a self hosted server or a rented one?

When I'm trying to connect via TS integration, I get the error "Invalid Token" in TeamSpeak, but all settings should be correct.

As I suspected. There are currently some issues to be expected with rented servers since I don't have any rented servers of my own and I've only tested against ones I self host. If you're willing, you can PM me with your TeamSpeak connection details and I can diagnose and solve the issues in addition to improving support for rented servers.
When I'm trying to connect via TS integration, I get the error "Invalid Token" in TeamSpeak, but all settings should be correct.
This was fixed in the latest beta. Shoot me a pm and I'll send you the fixed code. :)

I have this installed and connected to my TS server, but am getting this error message from TS "access to default group is forbidden", when I use the "Connect to Server" button.

Subsequent clicks of that same button now return the error message "invalid privilege key". Which makes sense, in that it sort of worked the first time, the key is no longer valid and now I get that message.

The problem being, first that I don't know why it gave that error to begin with, and second, I don't see any way to recreate a new privileged key through the interface.

Excellent work though, this is something I've used on other forums and it's really needed for xF!

It would be nice to be able to disable the flood protection warning, especially for us on rented TS. I have whitelisted the webserver's outbound IP and it works perfectly without changing the flood query settings. (Which most if any TS hosts will allow you to change in any case).

It would also be nice in the future if the plugin can differentiate between self hosted and rented TS and adapt where needed for this :)

Also, an option to let users regenerate their privilege key, if not present already, is needed. My first attempt at connecting my forum user to TS failed, and now it says the key has already been used.

Other then that: Great Work :D

Top Bottom