TeamSpeak 3 Integration

TeamSpeak 3 Integration [Paid] 1.1.26

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Looking forward to. When the next beta? ;)

@NixFifty posted this today:

I have completed refactoring the problem area here. Any volunteers to test this out against their setups? I'm not pushing this release out just yet as I'd like to get those that were experiencing problems to see if this works better and then we can take it from there.

Please contact me via PM if you're interested. :)

I know it doesn't answer the question directly :D, but once it's verified the new setup is working well another beta will be pushed out.

Hello @NixFifty, @Russ
I am trying to buy the "TeamSpeak 3 Integration" and I can not. The site says that there are no rights. Letter to activate my account did not come. The spam is empty. The letter came to change the password correctly. After point "Contact Us" Contact as failed. What to do? Nick on your forum Di Tar.

Anticipation is killing me.
There is an update coming soon delivering code optimisations and polish to the add-on in addition to taking care of the lingering issues currently with it. :)
Hello @NixFifty, @Russ
I am trying to buy the "TeamSpeak 3 Integration" and I can not. The site says that there are no rights. Letter to activate my account did not come. The spam is empty. The letter came to change the password correctly. After point "Contact Us" Contact as failed. What to do? Nick on your forum Di Tar.
You should be good to go now.
Is there a demo up yet? I'm pretty interested but screenshots and feature lists can only convey so much :d
We plan on setting up a demo shortly after the next update which is dropping soon. :)

First of all, great addon, thanks for this! :)

Just one question: I set up everything correctly but when I click on "Connect to Server" under /account/teamspeak, I get the following error:
screen.png

Did I miss something?

NixFifty updated TeamSpeak 3 Integration - PixelExit.com with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Beta 6

• Significant general code improvements.
  • Improvements to snapshots.
  • Improvements to displaying of complaints.
  • Basic privilege key creation.
  • Fixed an issue with false positive connection warnings.
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect debug messages being logged.
  • Fixed ACP permission issues.
  • Removed hard coded text in various templates.
  • Improved group mapping, specifically saving of different maps.
  • Applicable users are now assigned to the correct group when maps are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't install this new version.

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 129
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::stepCoreAlters() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 37
  3. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::install()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  6. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Can't install this new version.

Server Error
Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 129
  2. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::stepCoreAlters() in NixFifty/TeamSpeak/Install.php at line 37
  3. NixFifty_TeamSpeak_Install::install()
  4. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  5. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  6. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/rpnation/public_html/admin.php at line 13
This has been fixed. Download the latest files from Pixel Exit. Sorry about that. :)

Top Bottom