TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Hi! Not sure if there are any api I can use with taigachat.
I'm using the free version now, and I got a minecraft server witch I wanted to link the ingame chat with taigachat.
After trying to insert messages into database, I found out that taigachat won't automatically load the message I insert unless I refresh the page.

Hope there is a api or a way that I can send messages! xD I will buy the pro version for this feature.

Hi! Not sure if there are any api I can use with taigachat.
I'm using the free version now, and I got a minecraft server witch I wanted to link the ingame chat with taigachat.
After trying to insert messages into database, I found out that taigachat won't automatically load the message I insert unless I refresh the page.

Hope there is a api or a way that I can send messages! xD I will buy the pro version for this feature.

If you are using the free version or pro without speed mode then it should 'just work'. If not you may be inserting the messages incorrectly, for example the date field may be the wrong timezone

To support speed mode, you also need to get this, then create the following script in the root of your XF directory:

Code:
<?php

$startTime = microtime(true);
$kotomi_indexFile = "./";
$kotomi_container = false;
$fileDir = dirname(__FILE__)."/{$kotomi_indexFile}";
require "{$fileDir}/library/Dark/Kotomi/KotomiHeader.php";

$taigaModel = XenForo_Model::create("Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat");
$taigaModel->regeneratePublicHtml();
echo "Done";
exit;

Then just call that script via curl/etc directly after inserting messages into the database.

I'm successfully using this system for a 2-way chat integration on my live site

If you are using the free version or pro without speed mode then it should 'just work'. If not you may be inserting the messages incorrectly, for example the date field may be the wrong timezone

To support speed mode, you also need to get this, then create the following script in the root of your XF directory:

Code:
<?php

$startTime = microtime(true);
$kotomi_indexFile = "./";
$kotomi_container = false;
$fileDir = dirname(__FILE__)."/{$kotomi_indexFile}";
require "{$fileDir}/library/Dark/Kotomi/KotomiHeader.php";

$taigaModel = XenForo_Model::create("Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat");
$taigaModel->regeneratePublicHtml();
echo "Done";
exit;

Then just call that script via curl/etc directly after inserting messages into the database.

I'm successfully using this system for a 2-way chat integration on my live site

Did this require taigachat pro? it doesn't seem to work for me.
After I manually insert the message to the database, I call the php directly.
But the message still doesn't show up, I still need to refresh the page.

Did this require taigachat pro? it doesn't seem to work for me.
After I manually insert the message to the database, I call the php directly.
But the message still doesn't show up, I still need to refresh the page.

For taigachat free and taigachat pro with speed mode disabled, you just need to add to the database. That script is for taigachat pro with speed mode enabled only.

Are you testing this on an inactive shoutbox (e.g. on a test installation)? Taigachat free has a pretty poor refreshing algorithm that will inflate the refresh time significantly if no messages are received

For taigachat free and taigachat pro with speed mode disabled, you just need to add to the database. That script is for taigachat pro with speed mode enabled only.

Are you testing this on an inactive shoutbox (e.g. on a test installation)? Taigachat free has a pretty poor refreshing algorithm that will inflate the refresh time significantly if no messages are received

I've tested it on my friend's live site with taigachat pro again, but it seems to be still not working.
So what I'm doing is, open the taigachat window, then insert the message via phpmyadmin then call the script.
But the message doesn't show up in taigachat window until I refresh the page.
I'm using speed mode.

I've tested it on my friend's live site with taigachat pro again, but it seems to be still not working.
So what I'm doing is, open the taigachat window, then insert the message via phpmyadmin then call the script.
But the message doesn't show up in taigachat window until I refresh the page.
I'm using speed mode.

What are you setting the date value to in your query? I would recommend date=unix_timestamp() and last_update=unix_timestamp()

Hi !

I'd like to customise the sidebar in full view. I use Xenporta but i can't figure how i can add my customised xenporta bloc.

To be sure that i explain it good enough (i'm french ;) ) here are some images :

I want that
blocks-1.webp

Here
blocks-2.webp

If you need more informations, just ask me. I'll be around waiting for your help ^^

I have the admin user group set up to ban but the option isn't showing up when I click on a user. I just see edit and delete.

Is is possible to disallow a user group from being able to use BBCode to change their text color? I'm aware that the 'Persistent Color' permission shows or hides the color picker button, but even with this disabled they can still use coloured text with a BBCode.

How do I disable all usergroups from using BBCode in the shoutbox? It's annoying when users post large images and YouTube videos in the shoutbox using BBCode.

My settings:

Screenshot_18-17-01.png

Does anyone know how to disable the staff online and members online block on the /chat/ sidebar area?

I have a modified widget set for my forum_list but the ones on the chat page do not follow the format so I'd rather disable them, thanks.

Top Bottom