TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

@Luke Foreman

New suggestions after the ones I sent:

• Possibility to choose a kick time duration.
  • You're also the author of "best posts", can you import the appreciation bar to the shoutbox, it will be a good thing. :)
  • Add tabs/room on the normal version "not on sidebar" like Roomchat.
Have a good day.

@Luke Foreman

Just to confirm I've solved the issue by uninstalling add-on and reinstalling with 1.4.2. I usually upgrade with Install & Upgrade addon, first time I've such issues, no idea why. Even after copying 1.4.1 files manually, and upgrading addon, I would get SQL errors some people have in the above posts. At the end, I've uninstalled it, and reinstalling. And this time it worked.

I got 220 instances of this error in about a 30 minute span, possibly during the upload of files. This anything to worry about?

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'taigachat.last_update' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 10:27 PM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#1 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#2 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#3 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...', Array)
#4 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php(165): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...', Array)
#5 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php(26): Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->getMessages(0, Array)
#6 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_TaigaChat->actionList()
#7 /home/dressedw/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/dressedw/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://www.dressedwell.net/taigachat/list.json"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

The upgrade has not installed properly. You need to run these database queries: (or reinstall taigachat if that is easier)

Code:
alter table `dark_taigachat`
add column `last_update` int(10) unsigned not null after `date`;

alter table `dark_taigachat`
add index `last_update` (`last_update`);

update dark_taigachat set last_update = date;

With the chat in forum_list the bubble of notifications doesn't show up automatically when you receive one.
(you have to reload the browser to see the notification)
But without the chat in forum_list the bubble appear automatically:
Like this:
View attachment 99664
Someone know how to fix it?

Will check that but I don't believe there's been any changes there since 1.3.0

How/where please cause I did not see an option to add a BBcode parser?

m8ea.png

This option is available in the taigachat options

This will either be the PHP/JS files not uploaded correctly, or dark_taigachat templates haven't been reverted/merged
Just merged the templates and its still not working. Also reinstalled it manually and it is doing the same thing. The first time I used the auto zip installer by chris deeming.

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'taigachat.last_update' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Swig, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#1 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#2 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#3 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...', Array)
#4 /home/mike/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php(165): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...', Array)
#5 /home/mike/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php(26): Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->getMessages(1, Array)
#6 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_TaigaChat->actionList()
#7 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/mike/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://oldrow.net/taigachat/list.json"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["sidebar"] => string(1) "0"
    ["lastrefresh"] => string(1) "0"
    ["fake"] => string(1) "0"
    ["room"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/shoutbox/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Getting these server errors

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Generated By: Swig, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#1 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#2 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...')
#3 /home/mike/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...', Array)
#4 /home/mike/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php(165): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *, ...', Array)
#5 /home/mike/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php(26): Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->getMessages(1, Array)
#6 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_TaigaChat->actionList()
#7 /home/mike/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/mike/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://oldrow.net/taigachat/list.json"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["sidebar"] => string(1) "0"
    ["lastrefresh"] => string(1) "0"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(10) "/shoutbox/"
  }
}

Getting these server errors

If you are getting that error after a fresh manual install, either the files were not uploaded correctly or you have some sort of aggressive PHP caching

Wow, I really do love this Add-on! Thanks Luke!

I, and my community have been enjoying this product - but one thingI would love (if possible) is to be able to Sticky a chat. Like a contest announcement, or an important update from admin..

possible?

If you are getting that error after a fresh manual install, either the files were not uploaded correctly or you have some sort of aggressive PHP caching
I wonder if there is a new conflict with my heart extension... I am having my developer look at it to see if there are any issues there. I turned it off and now it seems to be working so I think it is possible.

Will check that but I don't believe there's been any changes there since 1.3.0
Thanks Luke. it's not a big issue, but would be great if there are some way to solve it.
I mean, to see the notification automatically without need to reload.
With the chat in forum_list the bubble of notifications doesn't show up automatically when you receive one.
(you have to reload the browser to see the notification)
But without the chat in forum_list the bubble appear automatically:
Like this:
1-gif.99664

Someone know how to fix it?
Quote myself if someone more want to take a look at this and confirm if happen there.
I've tested with a friend in other forum with the same result.
Is necessary reload the browser to see the notification.

Wow, I really do love this Add-on! Thanks Luke!

I, and my community have been enjoying this product - but one thingI would love (if possible) is to be able to Sticky a chat. Like a contest announcement, or an important update from admin..

possible?
You could use the MOTD, make it stand out by coloring the text.

The upgrade has not installed properly. You need to run these database queries: (or reinstall taigachat if that is easier)
Reuploaded all the files and upgraded over the addon (didn't uninstall first) and ended up with only 1 error message this time:

Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string - library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php:1941
Generated By: doghouse, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(46) "http://www.dressedwell.net/taigachat/list.json"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
    ["lastrefresh"] => string(10) "1425059726"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/forums/"
  }
}

I confirm issue using with this add-ons:

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/tab-alerts.3543/

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/live-update.274/

The bubble won't show on pages where Chat is active. You need to refresh site to see the alert bubble.

do other bubbles still work? so just not the chat bubbles?

cozz i do have the live update installed
how does it interfere? does live update still work?

also those who are having BBCODE issues if u are using cloud flare turn that off first or enable developer mode b4 you upgrade.. + it helps to go to settings and clear cache of the specific files u want like all the js files within js folder that are related to the chat..

Top Bottom