TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

My understanding is that you're not initializing the BBCode parser normally, just doing a normal PHP class init (basically will not run any event listeners). You need to initialize the BBCode parser normally in the addon.

Any word on this Luke - I really need the DP Image Proxy to work in the shoutbox. :)

I have a problem with taigachat pro:
Using Chrome and clicking the button Emoticon the result is this:

cattura1.webp

Does not open the popup emoticon but a further taigachat

With Firefox is OK

Cattura2.webp

The problem is that the same occurs in the reply to a post.

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Eoghan

Curious if there is an option to display an alert balloon over a chat tab in the menu, of the number of members in chat?

[Suggestion to improve TaigaChat Pro]
I'm using this feature:
sug.webp
And works perfect.

R 2015-02-11 at 17.51.03.webp

but would be great if the links of each poster in the thread open this:
R 2015-02-11 at 17.46.22.webp
instead bring the user to the profile page of the user in particular.

Curious if there is an option to display an alert balloon over a chat tab in the menu, of the number of members in chat?

This data is not available to templates without changes to the php code, and there would be a slight performance impact

It's actually quite a good idea though, I'll add it as an option in the next update

I'm using this feature:
View attachment 98016
And works perfect.

View attachment 98019

I will look into changing the usernames to @tags in the archive (which would display the member card when clicked), though this would rely on whether the typical alerts from tags can be easily prevented

Hi Luke, on my dedicated shoutbox page 3 sidebar widgets appear - staff online, members online now, and members in chat. I only want to show 'members in chat'. These are the default widgets for the addon. Ideas on how to remove the two.

I'm using this feature:
View attachment 98016
And works perfect.

View attachment 98019

+ here (members in chat)(sidebar) would be great if that links open the member card instead.
a6d3cd321c8f2afb4a20e69899a0fdf2.webp
--
Just small suggestions, the addon is amazing. 100000% recommended. the best.

Installed the other night and it worked fine, but now when you type and hit enter nothing appears in the chat box. also, when you update the MOTD it changes in the back end but doesn't display on the chat box.

Any ideas?

I'm having a bit of a problem when the chat first loads up on the page. When the page first loads up the page starts the normal size completely white, while it is loading (and before any text pops up) the white chat box will extend about halfway down the page shoving everything below it down the page. This is only for a split second (or a bit longer depending on internet speed) but it can get pretty annoying, especially while on mobile, causing me to click on things that I did not want to. Is there any way to prevent the chat from making everything on the page shift down while it loads for that split second? Attached is a few screen shots of it doing its thing.

First loading:
Screenshot from 2015-02-16 02:59:54.webp

While it pushes everything down:
Screenshot from 2015-02-16 03:00:12.webp

After the Glitch things are normal:
Screenshot from 2015-02-16 03:03:19.webp

(I have tried it in different speed modes in the settings with no change.)

Top Bottom