TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

The screen does have some detail Ive attached screenshots, top and bottom , it is a huge white mass. I cannot fit the whole screen into one image the white space is so large. screen top.webp screenbottom.webp

Any way we could get some sort of integration or compatibility with tapatalk? Everything is moving mobile so this would be huge. 90% of my users are mobile.

@Luke Foreman, hi.
Can you please add functionality to your Chat: when you click on user name, instead of opening profile box (it can be opened by clicking user avatar anyway), it puts @Username into the message box. It would be really useful feature.
Thank you.

You prune whenever you want to clear the chat content. Unfortunately, people will need to refresh their page to see the difference.

How do you prune or clear the chatbox/history? I don't see this option other than manually do it one by one with the little drop down.

I just started seeing a problem with the Popup on my site: it pops up but doesn't really work anymore and I'm not sure why. The chat window shows, but it always says (0 in chat). It doesn't show any of the current chat messages and anything you send just does nothing. What gives?

I just started seeing a problem with the Popup on my site: it pops up but doesn't really work anymore and I'm not sure why. The chat window shows, but it always says (0 in chat). It doesn't show any of the current chat messages and anything you send just does nothing. What gives?

I'm having the same problem. Works fine, but not in pop-up view--it's just a blank screen and can't send any messages.

I'm having the same problem. Works fine, but not in pop-up view--it's just a blank screen and can't send any messages.

Check the javascript console (F12) in your browser for any errors. The most common cause for taigachat appearing like that is a javascript error from another addon or a template edit, as taigachat javascript is included after most other javascript so any errors will prevent it from running

Check the javascript console (F12) in your browser for any errors. The most common cause for taigachat appearing like that is a javascript error from another addon or a template edit, as taigachat javascript is included after most other javascript so any errors will prevent it from running

OK, I tried that but I'm not really seeing anything obvious and not sure what I'm looking for.

Top Bottom