TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Why does this happen on new styles?
162751bfba.png

How do we change the hight of the chatbox when in full mode showing in forum list view

The 'Shoutbox height' option should affect this as well as the sidebar one.

If you want to adjust only this type, use the following css:

Code:
.taigachat_alt #taigachat_box { height: 300px !important; }

Why does this happen on new styles?
162751bfba.png

This can happen if there is a javascript error in 3rd party code preventing the taigachat code from executing correctly - check the F12 developer console

Or it could simply be a CSS issue with the style

I've this flooding my error logs:

Code:
Journal des erreurs serveur
Info concernant l'erreur
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to a member function getName() on a non-object - library/Dark/TaigaChat/CronEntry/CleanUp.php:13
Généré par: Compte inconnu, Aujourd'hui à 07:29
Trace de la pile
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Etat de la requête
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(29) "http://cs-amx.fr/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(9) "/membres/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Latest XF, TaigaChat 1.2.0. Not sure why.

Are you sure you are running 1.2.0? The line number does not match and a fix was added for this issue

Just purchassed the pro license. How do i disable the full chat view. I just want the sidebar. Thanks

The option 'Add navbar tab' should do the trick

Luke Foreman updated TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox with a new update entry:

Version 1.2.1

Please expand post to view the update instructions

Changelog:

1.2.1 (03/06/2014):

• Added template hook dark_taigachat_online_users (for non widget framework users)
  • Added template hook dark_taigachat_fake to more easily allow an auto-refreshing online users block without having an instance of the shoutbox on the same page
  • Fixed moderated...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When accessing the chatroom over SSL, nothing loads until you submit a message.

In admin cp > options > basic board information > board url, try both the // and https:// prefixes

And in the taigachat options, try all 3 settings for speed mode

The 'Shoutbox height' option should affect this as well as the sidebar one.

If you want to adjust only this type, use the following css:

Code:
.taigachat_alt #taigachat_box { height: 300px !important; }

This can happen if there is a javascript error in 3rd party code preventing the taigachat code from executing correctly - check the F12 developer console

Or it could simply be a CSS issue with the style

Sorry Luke but where would I use this? This is for the shoutbox showing above the forum and not in the side blocks

Edit - not to worry I sorted it out thanks

Last edited:
I really love your shoutbox (got two licenses.), but I feel you should add an "unban" option within the admincp and on the forum. (Maybe a banned users page?)

Currently if we ban users from the shoutbox we still see the "Ban from shoutbox" (even if already banned) and have to manually type "/unban username" an unban link in the dropdown would make things much more easy, and the possibility of a banned users page somewhere in the admincp would make things more easy. People could ban somebody and forget about them for months for instance and the shoutbox just disappears when banned so the user who is banned might assume the shoutbox had been removed.

Still 5*'s though can't find any other flaws and our users love it. :)

Hello,

thanks for sending me the new version (1.2.1). Unfortunately, when upgrading from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1, I receive this error message:

Callback Dark_TaigaChat_EventListener_Listener::LoadClassModel is invalid (Invalid Method).

Do I need to remove TaigaChat Pro before upgrading, i.e. doing a new install?

Last edited:
I can not install the version 1.2.1

Code:
Server Error

mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 72
XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 117
Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->regeneratePublicHtml() in Dark/TaigaChat/Option/Motd.php at line 10
Dark_TaigaChat_Option_Motd::verifyOption() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 346
XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 211
XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 1131
XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 324
XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 135
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 114
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/yyyyy/admin.php at line 13

Hello,

thanks for sending me the new version (1.2.1). Unfortunately, when upgrading from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1, I receive this error message:

Do I need to remove TaigaChat Pro before upgrading, i.e. doing a new install?

Ensure you have uploaded the files correctly first before performing the xml upgrade

I can not install the version 1.2.1

Code:
Server Error

mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Helper/File.php at line 72
XenForo_Helper_File::createDirectory() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 117
Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->regeneratePublicHtml() in Dark/TaigaChat/Option/Motd.php at line 10
Dark_TaigaChat_Option_Motd::verifyOption() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 346
XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_validateOptionValuePreSave() in XenForo/DataWriter/Option.php at line 211
XenForo_DataWriter_Option->_preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1446
XenForo_DataWriter->preSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1385
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 1131
XenForo_Model_Option->importOptionsAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 324
XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 135
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->importAddOnExtraDataFromXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 226
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in Waindigo/CustomFields/Extend/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 114
Waindigo_CustomFields_Extend_XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /www/htdocs/xxxxxx/yyyyy/admin.php at line 13

Check that your /data/taigachat directory is writable (chmod 777 or similar)

I need a chat for my board in 7 hours from now for my board team.

There has to be the opion to create a separate, maybe password protected room for the team. Is this possible with the pro version? At the moment i'm running the free version of TaigaChat.

I need a chat for my board in 7 hours from now for my board team.

There has to be the opion to create a separate, maybe password protected room for the team. Is this possible with the pro version? At the moment i'm running the free version of TaigaChat.

No, it isn't possible.

Wish you would work with @nobita nobi to enable his user smilies mod to work with this mod. Its really annoying that members cant use their own smilies in the chatbox

Please fix the SSL compatibility with this modification. It does not load correctly over SSL.

Top Bottom