TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Turns out that this is the error when it times out:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/technolo/public_html/library/Tinhte/XenTag/Helper.php on line 32

It is presumably 'conflicting' with XenTag due to the very high density of links per post, not a lot that I can do about that as responsibility would lie with the XenTag developer in this case. To prevent the error you can try editing xentag settings or reducing the number of posts per page

So far no answer to the tiny text in Linux/Chrome combo?

Here's another (perhaps easier fix?): How would I make it so that the smilie drop down button only activated on click instead of hover? I've had some complaints that it activates when members are mousing towards top right to do something else.

Has anyone else encountered tiny text when using Chrome and Linux?
Ever since the last Pro upgrade, my Linux/Chrome users are all seeing tiny text that does not get larger on ctrl+. Firefox is fine.

Chrome view: (tiny)
View attachment 40969

FF view: (normal)
View attachment 40970

You would need to remove -webkit-text-size-adjust: none from dark_taigachat.css

But keep in mind it is there to improve the user experience for Chrome on android, the effect with it removed for android chrome users is worse than a lack of zoom support in my opinion

Also is it ok that I minify the taigachat.js file with out any adverse problems?

Thank you

Yes that is highly unlikely to cause any issues

So far no answer to the tiny text in Linux/Chrome combo?

Here's another (perhaps easier fix?): How would I make it so that the smilie drop down button only activated on click instead of hover? I've had some complaints that it activates when members are mousing towards top right to do something else.

That would have to be added as an option as it's not an easy change

Hi,

Any idea why I get this in google page speed, any way to fix. Thank you.

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 2 request(s) and 20.7KiB.

That can be ignored

kipkip
TaigaChat Pro add-bought these days. Pappal and did not pay. However, up to now sent me a link to a plug-in. I did pay with Paypal plugin. Please help me.​
09.03.2013 12:09:03 EET​
İşlem No: 6MN60707JP260421N​
Sayın Mehmet ER!​
25,00 GBP tutarında ödemeyi şu kişiye gönderdiniz: Luke Foreman​

I've approved your payment now

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 2 request(s) and 20.7KiB.

That can be ignored

But is there anything I could do to fix or you in a future update. As its a medium priority in google page speed so its pretty significant.

Thank you

But is there anything I could do to fix or you in a future update. As its a medium priority in google page speed so its pretty significant.

Thank you

It's a false positive, there is nothing that can be done about it and the impact pagespeed thinks it has is meaningless

Luke, did you update this addon just now? It appears as updated in the resource manager even though the last update is from january.

Quick question: What would I have to edit to make the timestamp show if you hover over the avatar instead of next to the name. The issue is that the timestamp is either too long so it looks a bit weird or if you use time only to keep it short, it's the server time, meaning it also doesn't make much sense. So the best way would be showing it when people hover over a users avatar.

You would need to remove -webkit-text-size-adjust: none from dark_taigachat.css

But keep in mind it is there to improve the user experience for Chrome on android, the effect with it removed for android chrome users is worse than a lack of zoom support in my opinion
Thanks, I've commented it out for now and will closely monitor any complaints from my android users. The font is now displaying ~11pt instead of 5pt-ish which is a huge improvement for me.

need help changing the background color

So Far I used the below code and got the below.:(
Code:
#taigachat_box {
    background-color: #141414 !important;
}

chat color.webp

I am def going to buy this when I get home from work. Do I need to install 1.1.3? I am still on 1.1.2 (Many edits for the subscription system)

LOVE all the options, /PRUNE the most!

Quick question: What would I have to edit to make the timestamp show if you hover over the avatar instead of next to the name. The issue is that the timestamp is either too long so it looks a bit weird or if you use time only to keep it short, it's the server time, meaning it also doesn't make much sense. So the best way would be showing it when people hover over a users avatar.

Replace the mini avatar code in dark_taigachat_list with:

Code:
		<xen:if is="{$taigachat.miniavatar}">
<span class="Tooltip" title="{xen:datetime $message.date}">
			<xen:avatar user="$message" size="s" img="true" class="_plainImage taigachat_avatar" />
</span>
		</xen:if>

Then set timestamps to disabled in the taigachat settings

Top Bottom