TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

@Luke F
I know you've said you're working on a version for 2.0, but can you just confirm whether or not it will be available within the next few weeks, or are you waiting for XF 2.0 stable to release it? Just trying to decide whether I want to wait a bit longer or go ahead and upgrade without the chat for now. TIA!

Hello I have this problem on my forum and when I disable taigachat I have more this problem
Logo Ssl
bd4cef02f4156c27eeb8b18b23ebb0d2.png

We have had to disable this because it does not seem to do well if you have cloudflare enabled. If there are settings that need to be tweaked for that I would love to hear them. The lag of the text is up to a minute or more of course.

Unfortunately I have to warn you buying this resource at the moment. :unsure:

I purchased a license Nov 4, 2017 12:47:47 PDT, but I haven't receive anything yet. Just the receipt from PayPal, nothing else. A ear-deafening radio silence.

Fortunately this wasn't my first license so I already had the software from the previous purchase 2 years ago. I just installed it again on another site.

I hope Luke F. is still alive. This chat is just the right tool for certain purposes and I'd like to see it available in the future too.

We have had to disable this because it does not seem to do well if you have cloudflare enabled. If there are settings that need to be tweaked for that I would love to hear them. The lag of the text is up to a minute or more of course.
I run cloudflare with paid SSL certs and don't have that problem.

I do have a problem with this addon and multi-site system, apparently it causes session errors.

Posted messages are taking a long time to load. Sometimes it take a minute or more. Any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot? Thanks.

@Luke F

Does this work on the new Xenforo 2.0
And/Or is there planned support for this once the official support XF 2.0 comes?

If the author or anyone knows the answer that would be great!
To answer your question author said earlier in the topic that there'd be a version of XF 2.
Yes it will be rewritten for XF 2
Any word on when we can get a XF 2 version of this?
I'm also curious about this. Been almost a year and no updates (as far as I've seen) as to when an updated version for XF 2 is coming.

Does anyone else have the problem that the MOTD does not display to Firefox users?
For Chrome it is working fine.

hey guys just got around to upgrading my forums from 1.3.5 to 2.0.3 so apparently I need v2 of this chat box addon. Do I need to buy it again or am I licensed to upgrade? TIA Andy

Top Bottom