TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

For MOTD, #taigachat_motd (but it's the container is a span, so you can't apply all css properties)

I also tried to change the color of MOTD, but can't figure out witch style I need to change:

upload_2017-2-13_21-5-23.webp

If I change the color (rgb 98,98,98) in my browser it works, but can't find it in the AP.

Can you please help me?

Many thanks in advance.

Did someone made it possible to collapse the shoutbox (some users prefer the shoutbox to be closed). I found a plugin on a french website, but it doesn't work.

Anybody who can help me?

Hello dears,

i have a probleme to make the smiley button in the same line as the send button ... i have this :( :
1487515338-capture-d-ecran-2017-02-19-a-15-40-29.png

I want it like this please ... :

1487515386-capture-d-ecran-2017-02-19-a-15-41-27.png

thank you alot

Yo, How I can fix this or troubleshooting this error, need help :(

An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo.dark_taigachat_activity' doesn't exist in /var/www/html/xenforo/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 369
  5. Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->updateActivity() in Dark/TaigaChat/EventListener/Listener.php at line 26
  6. Dark_TaigaChat_EventListener_Listener::TemplateCreate()
  7. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  8. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 82
  9. XenForo_Template_Abstract->__construct() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 105
  10. XenForo_Template_Abstract->create() in Dark/TaigaChat/EventListener/Listener.php at line 58
  11. Dark_TaigaChat_EventListener_Listener::TemplateHook()
  12. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
  13. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 285
  14. XenForo_Template_Abstract->callTemplateHook() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php(265) : eval()'d code at line 117
  15. eval() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 265
  16. XenForo_Template_Abstract->_renderInternal() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 191
  17. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
  18. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 124
  19. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 639
  20. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
  21. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

We keep having issues with the chat not displaying any content at all on one of our sites. This is the only console error:

HTML:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'substr' of undefined
    at Object.error (taigachat.js:52)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at x (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
    at Object.abort (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
    at jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

FIxed.

1 - vi /var/www/html/xenforo/library/config.php PUT
$config['enableListeners'] = false;
2- Uninstall
3- Still the same error.
4- DROP TABLE dark_taigachat; Dosnt work :(
5- CREATE TABLE dark_taigachat; Dosnt work :( The table AlreadyExist.. **** lol
6-**** I drop the DB .. DROP DATABASE xenforo; create database xenforo; mysql -uXXX -pXXXX xenforo < xenfor.BACKUP

Thats work ... LOL no sence..

We keep having issues with the chat not displaying any content at all on one of our sites. This is the only console error:

HTML:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'substr' of undefined
    at Object.error (taigachat.js:52)
    at j (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as rejectWith] (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2)
    at x (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
    at Object.abort (jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4)
    at jquery-1.11.0.min.js:4

The only uses of substr() are on ajax error reponses, so there is likely a server error occurring to cause that

Hi,

How can I reduce the height of the full view chat box? After entering the message on the bottom it is necessary to scroll up to see it so I would like to reduce the total height.

I have just installed a dark style now we having a problem with the background of the shoutbox being white so you cannot read the text posted

upload_2017-3-10_19-8-14.webp

realised I was using out dated version. just checked my emails for latest version and gmail have blocked the download due to a virus.

I dont believe the file is infected I just want to know how I can now access the file as it wont let me send it to a different email

thanks

@Luke F I see a permission Prune shoutbox and it is set to be bale to do this however I cannot find any option on the shoutbox to do this?

I have just installed a dark style now we having a problem with the background of the shoutbox being white so you cannot read the text posted

View attachment 149637

You can control the background colour with #taigachat_box { background: #000 !important } in template EXTRA.css

@Luke F Can you please tell me how to reduce the height of the full view shout box. Not the pop up. See post 2830

Sorry for the slow response, you can control the height by adding

#taigachat_full #taigachat_box { height: 500px !important; }

to template EXTRA.css

@Luke F I see a permission Prune shoutbox and it is set to be bale to do this however I cannot find any option on the shoutbox to do this?

That functionality is accessed by sending a shout message containing /prune

realised I was using out dated version. just checked my emails for latest version and gmail have blocked the download due to a virus.

I dont believe the file is infected I just want to know how I can now access the file as it wont let me send it to a different email

thanks

Please PM me your purchase email or transaction ID and I will get a version with a workaround for this gmail change sent to you

Top Bottom