TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Using Taigachat with [bd] Widget Framework

I have an Expression set to $forum['node_id'] == 38 as I want the chat to show up on forum 38, but it is currently also showing up on the thread pages under this node id. How can I have it show on node id 38 only and not on the threads themselves?

I have also tried in_array($forum['node_id'], array(38)) but the ad is still showing up on the threads listed under 38..

I read the first page, and have been at this for hours... I usually don't log into forums or ask for help.. But, can't figure this one out.

Also I am using hook:ad_above_content if that matters..

chat.webp

I have added <xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_alt" /> to the right area, but nothing appears?

Can you access the full shoutbox page at /taigachat? Have you set up the permissions?

Using Taigachat with [bd] Widget Framework

I have an Expression set to $forum['node_id'] == 38 as I want the chat to show up on forum 38, but it is currently also showing up on the thread pages under this node id. How can I have it show on node id 38 only and not on the threads themselves?

I have also tried in_array($forum['node_id'], array(38)) but the ad is still showing up on the threads listed under 38..

I read the first page, and have been at this for hours... I usually don't log into forums or ask for help.. But, can't figure this one out.

Also I am using hook:ad_above_content if that matters..

View attachment 135547

Add && $threads to the end of the expression

Hi there!
We bought a license for taigachat for our forums and we're loving all the features so far. It's been incredibly easy to set up and manage and we couldn't be happier. We've run in to a slight problem, however. I've created a couple of custom bbcodes which works in custom usergroup titles and posts, but not in the chat box. I've double checked the bbcode parser level and it's set to 'full'. Is there anything else I should check to see what's going wrong?

Hi there!
We bought a license for taigachat for our forums and we're loving all the features so far. It's been incredibly easy to set up and manage and we couldn't be happier. We've run in to a slight problem, however. I've created a couple of custom bbcodes which works in custom usergroup titles and posts, but not in the chat box. I've double checked the bbcode parser level and it's set to 'full'. Is there anything else I should check to see what's going wrong?

You can workaround the issue by removing the following line from library/dark/taigachat/helper/global.php:

Code:
$formatter->getTagsAgain();

This will have the side effect of forcing bbcode parser level to 'full'

I'm occasionally having trouble seeing updates for the chat. Sometimes when I or others post messages they don't show until we refresh or post another message. Is there anyway to fix this? I already have speed mode enabled.

I'm running 1.2 and trying to figure out how to remove this line breaks and decrease the padding in between the messages and bring them a little closer together. Thanks in advance

upload_2016-6-26_0-40-48.webp

I'm occasionally having trouble seeing updates for the chat. Sometimes when I or others post messages they don't show until we refresh or post another message. Is there anyway to fix this? I already have speed mode enabled.

That will typically happen if your server is misconfigured and is caching the speed mode messages.html files. Particularly this will happen if you are using nginx with the open_file_cache setting, which needs to be selectively disabled on /data/taigachat

You can test if this is the problem by disabling speed mode and the issue should go away

This would be particular to your custom theme, can you link me to your site and provide a test account if the shoutbox is private?

Thank you for the response Luke ... that's correct, it is a custom designed and custom coded theme. I'll PM you access information. Thanks again.

When using the link option it seems to place cursor in the incorrect position when dropping the BB code into the posting option.

This is where it is placing a cursor in the code

Code:
[url="cursor"][/url]

So if the members doing the shout just past in the code without looking it will then post like this

Code:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/][/url]

I have the BBCode parser level set to - Full: Parse all BBCode tags

When using the link option it seems to place cursor in the incorrect position when dropping the BB code into the posting option.

This is where it is placing a cursor in the code

Code:
[url="cursor"][/url]

So if the members doing the shout just past in the code without looking it will then post like this

Code:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/][/url]

I have the BBCode parser level set to - Full: Parse all BBCode tags
Dave... contact me. This is an edit I did to solve another problem.

I'm trying to add this to XenPorta 2 Pro. I've tried the widgets that come with XenPorta, I've tried the video a few posts above, I've tried template edits, I've tried everything. Anyone have any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong?

Top Bottom