TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Another Suggestion: Toggle.
I'm using another addon and the result is great. you can see it in my site.
vakHmC7.gif
But would be great if in the future taigachat have this feature plenty integrated.
just small suggestions.
I love this addon.

Last edited:
Ah, thank you. I didnt realize that banning a member just changed the permissions. Found that, and was able to reverse the ban/permissions.

Thank you :)

Hi All,

My chatbox has stopped working, I managed to post a test message and then nothing since then. When I type a message and hit enter or the arrow nothing appears.

Hey Gang just dropped the dime on this and bet one of ya can easily help me out here.. Im hoping to change the height of the shoutbox on the forum index.. Any ideas where i might be able to adjust this? Im looking in the dark_taigachat.css template but nothing i change their seems to be changing anything on the forum index. Im actually using WF if that makes a difference. I read a few pages here looking for an answer but came up short..
----------------
Edit: Found it in the options.

Last edited:
tSJzAeK.png

Ef5Sr1o.png

Code:
    taigachat_boxHeight = $("#taigachat_box").height();

if(typeof document.addEventListener !== "undefined" && typeof taigachat_hidden !== "undefined"){
        document.addEventListener(taigachat_visibilityChange, handleVisibilityChange, false);
    }

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,
I am having a problem with the archives, for whatever they randomly quit, now I cannot get the archives to produce anymore

Question:

Where does the code for another room go? In a template?

Code:
<xen:hook name="dark_taigachat_full" params="{xen:array 'room=2'}" />

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: json_encode(): Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument - library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Json.php:188
Generated By: ShadowedMelodies, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'json_encode(): ...', 'D:\\www\\carpe-co...', 188, Array)
#1 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Json.php(188): json_encode(Array)
#2 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\Dark\TaigaChat\ViewPublic\TaigaChat\List.php(43): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput(Array, true)
#3 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Abstract.php(227): Dark_TaigaChat_ViewPublic_TaigaChat_List->renderJson()
#4 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Json.php(88): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('Dark_TaigaChat_...', 'Json', Array, 'dark_taigachat_...')
#5 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('Dark_TaigaChat_...', Array, 'dark_taigachat_...', NULL)
#6 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#7 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://carpe-corde.com/index.php?taigachat/list.json"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["taigachat/list_json"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["sidebar"] => string(1) "0"
["lastrefresh"] => string(5) "47356"
["fake"] => string(1) "0"
["room"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/index.php?chat/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I've had about 39 pages of reports almost exactly the same over a span of eighteen minutes. The chat isn't working at all. If we do manage to get on and post it just makes an error and doesn't show in the log.
I don't know much about errors or code so if anyone could help me with trying to fix this that would be great.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: json_encode(): Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument - library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Json.php:188
Generated By: ShadowedMelodies, A moment ago

Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'json_encode(): ...', 'D:\\www\\carpe-co...', 188, Array)
#1 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Json.php(188): json_encode(Array)
#2 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\Dark\TaigaChat\ViewPublic\TaigaChat\List.php(43): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json::jsonEncodeForOutput(Array, true)
#3 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Abstract.php(227): Dark_TaigaChat_ViewPublic_TaigaChat_List->renderJson()
#4 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\ViewRenderer\Json.php(88): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Abstract->renderViewObject('Dark_TaigaChat_...', 'Json', Array, 'dark_taigachat_...')
#5 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(586): XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json->renderView('Dark_TaigaChat_...', Array, 'dark_taigachat_...', NULL)
#6 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\library\XenForo\FrontController.php(158): XenForo_FrontController->renderView(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#7 D:\www\carpe-corde.com\www\index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "http://carpe-corde.com/index.php?taigachat/list.json"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["taigachat/list_json"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(8) {
["sidebar"] => string(1) "0"
["lastrefresh"] => string(5) "47356"
["fake"] => string(1) "0"
["room"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(16) "/index.php?chat/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

I've had about 39 pages of reports almost exactly the same over a span of eighteen minutes. The chat isn't working at all. If we do manage to get on and post it just makes an error and doesn't show in the log.
I don't know much about errors or code so if anyone could help me with trying to fix this that would be great.

Somehow invalid utf8 data has got into your database. I would recommend checking the collation on the dark_taigachat table is one of the utf8 collations

As a solution you can either truncate the dark_taigachat table or temporarily disable speed mode and use the /prune command

Hiya!

I've been using the free version for some time and just did a lot of forum upgrades. If you tag a user with @Name in the shoutbox, does an alert get generated for that? Just curious if I would get that from upgrading to pro.

Top Bottom