TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

I'm sorry if this has been asked, but is there a straight upgrade path from the free version? Or do I need to uninstall and re-install?

Gracias, paid :)

Love supporting your work. No email yet though :(

Seems your mail server rejected it, can you PM me an alternative address?

Your mail from IP 81.19.212.48 was rejected. There are too many
DNSBL-listed hosts in the /24 network surrounding your host. Please contact
your ISP to rectify this.

Purchased! :)

Dark, could you add a new position to show the shoutbox in XenPorta below breadcrumb & above portal? Other options are in fixed view.

Thanks.

Purchased! :)

Dark, could you add a new position to show the shoutbox in XenPorta below breadcrumb & above portal? Other options are in fixed view.

Thanks.

You could probably do that with a template edit (using the taigachat alt hook from the install instructions), no other way if it's not a standard portal position

Is there an option for a descending order of new shouts?

The 'Reverse direction' option may be what you want

You could probably do that with a template edit (using the taigachat alt hook from the install instructions), no other way if it's not a standard portal position

Emm, where would I put the manual edit in (in which template)? I want it to look like in /forum like you have on your forum....

That is correct. The popup "message" is shown briefly however it's blank.

Is there anything related in your error logs?

Emm, where would I put the manual edit in (in which template)? I want it to look like in /forum like you have on your forum....

I would assume somewhere near the top of template EWRporta_Portal, not hugely familiar with XenPorta though I must admit

I give up for the secondary group, may be something to look at here, but I'm not sure:
class XenForo_Model_Permission extends XenForo_Model
public function rebuildContentPermissionCombination
Zend_Debug::dump($cacheEntries); //original entries => not any customized

I'm happy to have never use this permission system inside my addons.

Permissions don't work at all for me. Tried to set full permissions per group or per user, I still don't see the ban link, nor I'm not allowed to edit the MOTD...

My forum didn't like the update to 1.0.1 version ^^ Now I need to send a new shout to display the shoutbox content

My forum didn't like the update to 1.0.1 version ^^ Now I need to send a new shout to display the shoutbox content

Looks like my https fix has broken it for everyone else :P

If you comment out the following in library/Dark/TaigaChat/Helper/Global.php does it work?

Code:
        if($path == 'data')
            $path = $options->boardUrl . '/' . $path;

Permissions don't work at all for me. Tried to set full permissions per group or per user, I still don't see the ban link, nor I'm not allowed to edit the MOTD...

PM me Admin CP details and I'll take a look

Looks like my https fix has broken it for everyone else :p

If you comment out the following in library/Dark/TaigaChat/Helper/Global.php does it work?

Yes it's working again then.

By the way, it's not that important at the moment, but this thing about the MOTD hasn't been fixed in 1.0.1 (no option to disable it OR when even when it's blank this html code is still there:
HTML:
<blockquote class="nodeDescription baseHtml"><span id="taigachat_motd"></span></blockquote>

Top Bottom