TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

Upon update to 1.4.1 from 1.4.0 messages aren't showing unless I refresh, this happens half the time, the rest of the time it appears to function normally, anybody else having this issue?

Not getting any errors showing which is weird just the odd message not showing until the page is refreshed.

How can I edit the bubble color showing amount of users in chat in navigation? I can't find "itemcount" anywhere in taigachat templates.

Upon update to 1.4.1 from 1.4.0 messages aren't showing unless I refresh, this happens half the time, the rest of the time it appears to function normally, anybody else having this issue?

Not getting any errors showing which is weird just the odd message not showing until the page is refreshed.
If you're not using speedmode this may be the cause. Which is confirmed and I assume will be fixed soon. https://xenforo.com/community/goto/post?id=904832#post-904832

Reactions: W.D
How can I edit the bubble color showing amount of users in chat in navigation? I can't find "itemcount" anywhere in taigachat templates.

The HTML behind it is part of core xenforo. For example the following CSS will change the background color to white:

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.taigachat .navLink .itemCount { background: #fff; }
.navTabs .navTab.taigachat .navLink .itemCount .arrow { border-color: #fff transparent #000 }

The HTML behind it is part of core xenforo. For example the following CSS will change the background color to white:

Code:
.navTabs .navTab.taigachat .navLink .itemCount { background: #fff; }
.navTabs .navTab.taigachat .navLink .itemCount .arrow { border-color: #fff transparent #000 }

Thank you.

Luke, could you consider adding chat messages to threads functionality. I'd like to use the chatbox to host live discussions. Messages posted in chat will be submitted to a thread instantly by the member. Right now I use Live Thread by sonnb with a custom overlay to mimic a chatbox, but it's quite buggy.

So, I've just purchased TaigaChat to look into see whether it would be sufficient to replace our current chat system. However, I get this error when trying to install:

Code:
Server Error

file_put_contents(): Exclusive locks may only be set for regular files

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
file_put_contents() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 128
Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->regeneratePublicHtml() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 213
Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion36() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 83
Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/starmadedock.net/admin.php at line 13

So, I've just purchased TaigaChat to look into see whether it would be sufficient to replace our current chat system. However, I get this error when trying to install:

Code:
Server Error

file_put_contents(): Exclusive locks may only be set for regular files

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
file_put_contents() in Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php at line 128
Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->regeneratePublicHtml() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 213
Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion36() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 83
Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install()
call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 187
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/www/starmadedock.net/admin.php at line 13

I guess you are using the [bd] Data Storage addon or something similar? It is not compatible with taigachat speed mode out of the box - you can either disable speed mode or use the patch that I have PM'd you.

I just tried updating to the latest version 1.4.2 (it was working before) and I'm getting this error when I try to install the update file:

Mysqli statement execute error : Error writing file './xenforo/#sql-501_84d42.frm' (Errcode: 28)

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 195
  4. Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion35() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 83
  5. Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/joshuameadows/public_html/gaymers/forum/admin.php at line 13

I just tried updating to the latest version 1.4.2 (it was working before) and I'm getting this error when I try to install the update file:

Mysqli statement execute error : Error writing file './xenforo/#sql-501_84d42.frm' (Errcode: 28)

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 195
  4. Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion35() in Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php at line 83
  5. Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install()
  6. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
  7. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 236
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionUpgrade() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/joshuameadows/public_html/gaymers/forum/admin.php at line 13

That error is not related to taigachat - errcode 28 means out of disk space (probably on /tmp partition)

Just upgraded from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 - It is working well. If I encounter any issues, I will be sure to report them.

Props for updating this addon very fast, I am impressed.

Top Bottom