TaigaChat Pro - Realtime chat/shoutbox [Deleted]

@Luke Foreman

Speed mode disabled. Server and browser cache deleted.

Javascript errors:
Uncaught ReferenceError: taigachat_speed is not defined
Uncaught ReferenceError: taigachat_url_post is not defined

It sounds like you have not uploaded the new javascript files correctly or have unmerged templates, as those exact variables no longer exist

@Luke Foreman
< message sent >
< message is not sent >
< message is sent >
< message is not sent >

What could be the problem?
When I turn on "speedmode" all messages are sent.
Turn off "speedmode", again message sent, message is not sent.

Confirmed, will fix this

I don't see any javascript errors. Enable/Disable speed mode makes no difference.

In that case it is likely outdated PHP files or unmerged templates

If you still can't find the cause, can you PM me the URL to your shoutbox and a test account?

Last edited:
Getting this error now (lots of them):

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'taigachat.last_update' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Blind Bandit, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...')
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...')
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...')
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...', Array)
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php(165): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...', Array)
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php(25): Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->getMessages(1, Array)
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_TaigaChat->actionList()
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://theadminzone.com/taigachat/list.json"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/taigachat/list_json"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
    ["lastrefresh"] => string(5) "14255"
    ["fake"] => string(1) "0"
    ["room"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Getting this error now lots of them):

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'taigachat.last_update' in 'where clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: Blind Bandit, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...')
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...')
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...')
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(734): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...', Array)
#4 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Model/TaigaChat.php(165): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll('\r\n\t\t\t\tSELECT *,...', Array)
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/ControllerPublic/TaigaChat.php(25): Dark_TaigaChat_Model_TaigaChat->getMessages(1, Array)
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Dark_TaigaChat_ControllerPublic_TaigaChat->actionList()
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(44) "https://theadminzone.com/taigachat/list.json"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/taigachat/list_json"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(8) {
    ["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
    ["lastrefresh"] => string(5) "14255"
    ["fake"] => string(1) "0"
    ["room"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

This will be due to the incomplete update installation - you will need to either reinstall or run the following database queries:

Code:
alter table `dark_taigachat`
   add column `last_update` int(10) unsigned not null after `date`;

alter table `dark_taigachat`
   add index `last_update` (`last_update`);

update dark_taigachat set last_update = date;

Hello Luke, thanks for the mail with the update.
If I upgrade, shall I backup something cause i have a lot of CSS modifications... :)

However, do you plan other things for next versions?

Suggestions :

• Possibility for members to add favorites smilies "smilies favorite list"?
  • Add more BBcode functions cause some options doesn't work like text blinking or effect,....
  • Add a way to put youtube videos or something like that cause there is an option for pictures but not for videos.
  • Add an option to add a picture on the right side of the shoutbox without changing CSS code under templates.
  • Add a sound popup option "should be core".
Thanks for a return.

Hello Luke, thanks for the mail with the update.
If I upgrade, shall I backup something cause i have a lot of CSS modifications... :)

However, do you plan other things for next versions?

Suggestions :

• Possibility for members to add favorites smilies "smilies favorite list"?
  • Add more BBcode functions cause some options doesn't work like text blinking or effect,....
  • Add a way to put youtube videos or something like that cause there is an option for pictures but not for videos.
  • Add an option to add a picture on the right side of the shoutbox without changing CSS code under templates.
  • Add a sound popup option "should be core".
Thanks for a return.

You don't need to backup anything apart from any changes to the dark_taigachat_list template, which no longer exists. (Most changes to it would need to be transferred to the new dark_taigachat_message template.)

You may need to change or redo some of your CSS modifications as the CSS used to position the message input box and toolbar has changed quite a bit

input box and toolbar has changed quite a bit

Do you have changed a lot of things a part the color picker issue cause I don't have any issue with the color picker so I don't know if this update is necessary for me of course?

What about my suggestions? Shall I write elsewhere on website or elsewhere for this kind of things?

Regards,

Do you have changed a lot of things a part the color picker issue cause I don't have any issue with the color picker so I don't know if this update is necessary for me of course?

What about my suggestions? Shall I write elsewhere on website or elsewhere for this kind of things?

Regards,

The changes can be seen in the 1.4.0 changelog. Version 1.4.1 was just a hotfix

I've noted your suggestions for a future update

Uninstalled Taigachat Pro and Rooms for Taigachat Pro. Now when I try to run the XML to reinstall I get this error:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'room_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: The Sandman, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php(175): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\tALTER TABL...')
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php(83): Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion34()
#4 [internal function]: Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php(24): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpJa3Izq')
#9 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#10 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://theadminzone.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

Uninstalled Taigachat Pro and Rooms for Taigachat Pro. Now when I try to run the XML to reinstall I get this error:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate column name 'room_id' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: The Sandman, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php(175): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\r\n\t\t\tALTER TABL...')
#3 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Install.php(83): Dark_TaigaChat_Install->_installVersion34()
#4 [internal function]: Dark_TaigaChat_Install::install(false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#5 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(215): call_user_func(Array, false, Array, Object(SimpleXMLElement))
#6 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php(24): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#7 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/AddOn.php(169): ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml(Object(SimpleXMLElement), false)
#8 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php(187): XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile('/tmp/phpJa3Izq')
#9 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall()
#10 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#11 /srv/www/theadminzone.com/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#12 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(50) "https://theadminzone.com/admin.php?add-ons/install"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["server_file"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
  }
}

Drop any database tables with names beginning dark_taigachat

I'm not sure why it didn't happen automatically on uninstallation, perhaps a conflict with the rooms addon

I had disabled the option to show new threads/reply but today I wanted to activate it again and it doesn't work anymore Luke.

Nothing as error in the logs regarding Taigachat.
Any idea?

No cache add-on but can I do something with cron tasks or something else IDK?

I have Taigachat 1.30 atm

I had disabled the option to show new threads/reply but today I wanted to activate it again and it doesn't work anymore Luke.

Nothing as error in the logs regarding Taigachat.
Any idea?

No cache add-on but can I do something with cron tasks or something else IDK?

I have Taigachat 1.30 atm

Make sure the option 'Forum activity permissions user' is set correctly. If it is set to 0 and you are posting in threads/forums that guests on your forum cannot access, then no activity will be posted in the shoutbox.

Just updated from 1.3 and it seems to be working just fine. I had some custom css that the new update didn't like, but after reverting the template it looks great.

Just to confirm as well (saw the post above mine as I was typing), my chatbox is showing new threads like it should.

One little things that I'm just picky about. I have a chatbox on my homepage, and I am not a fan of elements that jog the page on load. The MOTD display in the title bar is one of the last things to load, and it jogs the whole page down to make room.

I've personally taken it out previously
5KjU9RU.png

Idk if other people care, but maybe a placeholder of sorts so the page doesn't move.

Top Bottom