TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

Here is a addon xml that works on XenForo 1.4.5, I manually ported everything, went over the templates and suhc to make sure everything still works. For convience, I also added a Template Modification to get the chatbox above your forum, it still needs to be enabled. You are obviously free to modify that and/or add more to get TaigaChat on other places!

https://gist.github.com/LennardF1989/6d02dedcc862ba6f8b9d

This one still suffers from toolbarn to working correctly, but at least you can install it now and then go beserk in the css.

Yeah. This is one of the most old and hardcore addon in XF. Only 1 release since 2012 and still working good. Kudos to to Luke for coding quality.

Thats also because XenForo is just REALLY good with his addons (and thats why I love it, too). For one of my clients forums I wrote an addon completely replacing the login-mechanic, and all kinds of additions to the forum that could be described as low-level replacements. This was for v1.1, I recently did a major upgrade to 1.4.5 and didn't have to touch a SINGLE line of code in my plugin, and it still worked.

This doesn't seem to work. I can access settings, etc., and I can put the link in my navbar, but I see nothing in the sidebar (I added the custom code for sidebar). Any ideas? I'm using Sidebar Positions and several other add-ons. XF 1.4.6. :)

Yes, just edit the CSS file that came with the add-on and look for I think it's "message_text". I changed mine easily. :)

I would like to make some mods to your great add-on for our site. Do you have any licensing restrictions. I could not find mention of any one way or the other.

Hi there! How do I get the shout box to display on the main forum and not just a tab?

Also the bb code images don't seem to work.

Will buy the paid version when I next get paid if I can sort this!

Thanks

I got the shoutbox to work in it's own tab, but it doesn't show up in the sidebar. I added the include to the forum_list template and it still won't work.

Here's the stack trace, if anybody is interested in it:

Code:
#0 /var/forums/library/Dark/TaigaChat/Helper/Global.php(15): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/forums/lib...', 15, Array)
#1 /var/forums/library/Dark/TaigaChat/EventListener/FrontControllerPreView.php(12): Dark_TaigaChat_Helper_Global::getTaigaChatStuff(Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), 'list')
#2 [internal function]: Dark_TaigaChat_EventListener_FrontControllerPreView::listen(Object(XenForo_FrontController), Object(XenForo_ControllerResponse_View), Object(XenForo_ViewRenderer_Json), Array)
#3 /var/forums/library/XenForo/CodeEvent.php(90): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#4 /var/forums/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(156): XenForo_CodeEvent::fire('front_controlle...', Array)
#5 /var/forums/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

I'm having a huge problem, none of my users can see shoutbox comments without typing something into the shoutbox. As soon as they type something and enter it in, then all the comments loads. I'm looking for a fix for this so my users can see all comments without having to type something in to see them. Thanks.

I'm having a huge problem, none of my users can see shoutbox comments without typing something into the shoutbox. As soon as they type something and enter it in, then all the comments loads. I'm looking for a fix for this so my users can see all comments without having to type something in to see them. Thanks.
Did you adjust the permissions for the shoutbox properly?

Is there a way to block links from being posted in Taiga Chat Pro? I have removed the button for links but people can still just paste a link in the chat. I would like to block links from being able to be posted. Is this possible?

Top Bottom