TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

Managed to get it to display but the display of the editor seems to be messed up on 1.2. Can fix it myself with some css styling probably but just a heads up on that :)

Anyone having an issue with the shout box getting a sidebar ID tag applied to it even if you place it above the forum list?

I downloaded and was able to get it to appear on a separate "shoutbox" page, which is fine, but the text editor is not displaying properly. Any suggestons on how I can correct this?

XenForo 5.webp

I recommend you to disable text editor in 1.2 Because of this add-on is designed to used TinyMCE (XF 1.1.x) not Redactor (XF 1.2.x)

I just noticed the text entry container is kind of a peachy color and the text is light. I know this is a setting of mine somewhere but I cannot find where to change it. Where could I do that without altering other, non-text colors?

XenForo 13.webp

I just noticed the text entry container is kind of a peachy color and the text is light. I know this is a setting of mine somewhere but I cannot find where to change it. Where could I do that without altering other, non-text colors?

View attachment 53930
Try to search dark_taigachat.css

For "where is the line/code that I need to change", I don't know.

Hi everyone:
got this error in the protocol of the error messages of the server:
Code:
Undefined offset: 1 - library/Dark/TaigaChat/Helper/Global.php:15

Can anyone help me please?

I'm on Xenforo 1.2 and i can't seem to delete messages in the sidebar block anymore. I don't see an option to do this anymore; I have to go to MySite.com/shoutbox/ Anyone else having the same problem?

I'm on Xenforo 1.2 and i can't seem to delete messages in the sidebar block anymore. I don't see an option to do this anymore; I have to go to MySite.com/shoutbox/ Anyone else having the same problem?
I'm using 1.2.1 with TaigaChat on sidebar inside [bd] widget framework and I can delete any message.

I'm using 1.2.1 with TaigaChat on sidebar inside [bd] widget framework and I can delete any message.
Alrighty. Can you delete messages if you go to the shoutbox on your site? /shoutbox/ /chat/ whatever it is you have it set to?

Hello, I had this nice addon working on 1.1.3 on my dark style only and all usergroups had permissions assigned as needed. But for the purpose of the upgrade to XF1.2, I have disabled my dark style as I need to upgrade it. So after upgrading to XF1.2, I re-enabled the chat addon and added the required line to forum_list on the default skin.

For some reason, the addon is not appearing at the top of my forums. I have checked everything I can think of so am at a loss. Any thoughts appreciated.

The 'shoutbox' tab appears ok btw.

Hello, I had this nice addon working on 1.1.3 on my dark style only and all usergroups had permissions assigned as needed. But for the purpose of the upgrade to XF1.2, I have disabled my dark style as I need to upgrade it. So after upgrading to XF1.2, I re-enabled the chat addon and added the required line to forum_list on the default skin.

For some reason, the addon is not appearing at the top of my forums. I have checked everything I can think of so am at a loss. Any thoughts appreciated.

The 'shoutbox' tab appears ok btw.
Try this: http://xenforo.com/community/threads/taigachat-ajax-shoutbox.26920/page-17#post-598184

Top Bottom