TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

How can I show the "Members in Chat" stats when not on the full chat page? I can get as far as grabbing the info, just can't get it to have properly updated stats. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Would like to be able to use this on other pages:
members.webp

All it needs is a way to view the IP for easy banning, so allowing guest posting would actually be tolerable.

Must i have latest Xenportal for this to work becouse when i uppload the module i get error im still on porta 1.4.4 becouse 1.5.1 dont work for me.

Hey there,

with our old chat there was a sound or beep that would play when a user posted a new chat message, or when one logged in etc. Is there any hope that could be added?

Sorry.. i am new in XF. What i must do, that i see the shoutbox in the right side Sidebar?

I see the instruction, but i don't understand... please step by step. Thank's :)

Excellent shoutbox thus far. My suggestions make it more of a chatbox and so aren't really something I think are important to this add-on but I'll add them in since no one else is really making any noticeable progress/updates on a realtime chat.

- Private messaging between members
- Report a message option
- Tabbed boxes for different categories (different rooms).
- Auto Refresh Members in chat when the chat refreshes.

How i do that? i get the error.. that is not an xml. I install de latest portal Version

On Admin CP:
lHlNr4.png

Go to Blocks, choose Install Block.

Top Bottom