TaigaChat - AJAX Shoutbox [Deleted]

Is it possible to add this to the footer of every page rather than just the index?

This problem appears only when I enable the chatbox, so I guess it is because of this add-on :). I know that I could disable the popup error window in IE, but I still want to know how to fix it. Thanks a lot!
Btw, the error box doesn't show up for guests, but only when member is logged in. Sorry if it does not relate to this mod.

chatbox error.webp

This problem appears only when I enable the chatbox, so I guess it is because of this add-on :). I know that I could disable the popup error window in IE, but I still want to know how to fix it. Thanks a lot!
Btw, the error box doesn't show up for guests, but only when member is logged in. Sorry if it does not relate to this mod.

View attachment 27775

Can't reproduce this in IE7-9, what are you doing to trigger it and have you uploaded all files correctly?

Can't reproduce this in IE7-9, what are you doing to trigger it and have you uploaded all files correctly?
Hi, I think you have to go to Internet Options - Advanced - and ticked on "Display a notification about every script error" for that to show up.
I tried to sign up for an account at your site and found the same problem.
I totally understand that this is not something critical. Just that I happen to find this and am curious in finding a way to get it fixed. Sorry for bothering you :).

gaming masters.webp

I see that same error as above using Chrome viewing the console.

It says this under the error when you expand it. Don't know if it helps any.

Code:
Uncaught Syntax error, unrecognized expression:
k.error
k.filter
k
c.querySelectorAll.k
d.fn.extend.find
d.fn.d.init
d
handleListResponse
XenForo.ajax.global
c.extend.ajax.f
d.extend._Deferred.f.resolveWith
v
d.support.ajax.d.ajaxTransport.send.c

Are you planning to implement per-user ignore list in chat, so users could select, who they don't want to be shown?

hi. sorry my english not good. i suggest new feature like this:
add new command control shoutbox:
/prune : delete all message
/ban : ban user from chat ( some user so crazy :)))
/unban: unban user from chat.

that all u need :D

I just installed a new skin, XenFracture, and the shoutbox on the bottom of the page separates all of the chat messages with a line across under every post. What do I need to change in my style color to fix this?

It does not do it when utilizing the Shoutbox tab, only with the box on the index page.

Please add ban features at least :D
A few more cool things would be:
Notice system to display message at the top of the box.
Prune or clear command
Also should add it so you can just double click a shout to edit it.

I just installed a new skin, XenFracture, and the shoutbox on the bottom of the page separates all of the chat messages with a line across under every post. What do I need to change in my style color to fix this?

It does not do it when utilizing the Shoutbox tab, only with the box on the index page.

dark_taigachat.css

The top lines will control all of that.
iZ6IFE.png

Edit colors as needed.

Anyone know how I edit the name of the tab in the navigation bar at the top of the forum - http://forum.simracingonline.net/index.php?chat/

Its default name is "Shoutbox" and I want to change it to "Broadcast" and then enter an embeded code for a stream above the shoutbox.

Anyone have any ideas how I do this?

Name of the Tab I think is in phrases... I don't use the tab, but I think I recall someone else saying that was what changed it.

Can anyone tell me how you make the chat pop up? I understand the URL for the popup is /taigachat/popup but where is the link to make it popup? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Is there a way or code that could be added to one of the templates that would allow users to open or close (eg, minimize) the shoutbox on the main forum page? Some members don't always like to always have that open, especially if they don't tend to use the shoutbox a lot.

I guess I need help... i have searched and searched...
Everything is working fine....
I am using xenporta, but on the portal itself, I want to shorten the height of the chat window as to me it looks too tall....... on the main page of the portal only.....the side bar height and width is fine...

Top Bottom