Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.6

No permission to buy (£35.00)
You may want to change your addon, please.

Is it possible to add the tag category as a class on each tag so different categories could be styled differently?

Is it possible to add the tag category as a class on each tag so different categories could be styled differently?
I would guess that this is relatively easy. I don't use tag categories, so it's not something I'm going to pay for myself. Are you interested in paying @Xon to do it?

yo @Stuart Wright there's like no buy option on your store page, how do I buy?

also, I think the wiki info in its own URL is a mistake. how to get that info above the thread list?

Last edited:
That appears to be a browser issue I haven't nailed down

I think so because this issue happened with Firefox and using Version 89.0.2 but Does this icon are Font Awesome? So what the problem with this 2 Font Awesome icon? All other Font Awesome icons showing in Firefox without any issue. Please can you check this issue with Firefox Browser?

What is the watched tag URL? My nav is all custom and I need to add it in manually. Thanks!!

Last edited:
It seems like @Xon is too busy to add this functionality. Is there another developer that could do it?

I imagine it would be not too much word to do if it was to just extend the existing watched threads to include all threads where the tag is watched?
Just bumping this because my users would love a widget that was watched threads that included all threads with a watched tag.

Would happily pay for the development if there's any developer capable of it?

Given up posting in add on requests as people ask for thousands for something that's really not that difficult and a few kB of code (if you know what you're doing!) 🙄

Top Bottom