Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.6

No permission to buy (£35.00)
Are you using the "Restrict addition of tag to threads in these forums" feature for the tag?

I get the same "Some tags are blacklisted" error if I try to use a tag restricted to a specific forum in a different forum. It would be helpful if there was a different error message in that situation.

Also, I think I found a bug @Stuart Wright. I have a tag restricted to a series of forums. But I realized today that people are able to add forum-restricted tags even outside of that forum, but only when doing it while starting a brand new thread. If they edit the tags on an existing thread, than the tag restriction holds.
@Xon ?

Does this only generate suggested tags from the thread title? or from the content of the thread/article too? This seems perfect for my needs if so.

Does this only generate suggested tags from the thread title? or from the content of the thread/article too? This seems perfect for my needs if so.
As far as I can tell (I have it installed), it doesn't, however you could use this add-on: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/xfa-tags-generator-xf2.6893/

The issue with tags from content, is that does not always guarantee quality tags. In a perfect world, people are using concise detailed titles which would provide you with tags that cover the subject matter included in the content.

@Stuart Wright Are there any plans to allow it to generate tags from other content? The other addon suggested isn't ready for 2.2.x and doesn't offer what this addon offers. I'm hesitant to get both rather than just one. Thanks :)

@Stuart Wright Are there any plans to allow it to generate tags from other content? The other addon suggested isn't ready for 2.2.x and doesn't offer what this addon offers. I'm hesitant to get both rather than just one. Thanks :)
What do you mean by other content? We don't use the media or resources addons, so I'm not motivated to support them. If someone wants to pay the developer (@Xon) to develop the needed functionality, and I thank that it would be worth adding, and Xon has time to develop it (which is seriously in doubt), then I'd be happy to do it.

What do you mean by other content? We don't use the media or resources addons, so I'm not motivated to support them. If someone wants to pay the developer (@Xon) to develop the needed functionality, and I thank that it would be worth adding, and Xon has time to develop it (which is seriously in doubt), then I'd be happy to do it.
By other content, I meant content from the thread/original post itself. Generating tags from there would be useful if you have a limited title.

This is a paid addon. I just wanted to ask if its a consideration for this addon to develop further. No worries.

By other content, I meant content from the thread/original post itself. Generating tags from there would be useful if you have a limited title.

This is a paid addon. I just wanted to ask if its a consideration for this addon to develop further. No worries.
It's a paid add-on, but the overall development is funded by @Stuart Wright, and it doesn't make sense for him to fund development on things that are not useful to his site.

As far as generating tags based off of content... It's generally hit or miss on whether the generated tags are useful to the thread. You would need a huge stopword list (I use a 675 stopword list currently), and the tags generated aren't always effective are useful.

Tags work best when they are used concisely, and if you build your forum structure, utilize prefixes and train your users to use concise detailed titles you will do better than generating from content.

Gotcha. Could you give me an outline how you think using the message text for automatic tag suggestions would work?

It's a paid add-on, but the overall development is funded by @Stuart Wright, and it doesn't make sense for him to fund development on things that are not useful to his site.

As far as generating tags based off of content... It's generally hit or miss on whether the generated tags are useful to the thread. You would need a huge stopword list (I use a 675 stopword list currently), and the tags generated aren't always effective are useful.

Tags work best when they are used concisely, and if you build your forum structure, utilize prefixes and train your users to use concise detailed titles you will do better than generating from content.
With the greatest of respect - If I was aware it was funded by Stuart then I may have phrased my previous post differently. I didn't mean it to come across hostile. The original summary for this addon just states the following -

'..so I will be updating it with maintenance releases and new features as and when they are needed.' - I guess the needed part gives it away a tad.

I wish I could train my users to use better titles or tag as they go. I think for the most part it comes down to me adding tags manually to each thread which is just very time consuming.

Gotcha. Could you give me an outline how you think using the message text for automatic tag suggestions would work?
Maybe there could be a hotlist where you could pre-define words if they were to occur in the body of the original post/message text. If a 'hotword' is triggered in the initial post, the tag would be added and generated - or suggested.

Another idea could be occurrences -

Based on how many times a particular word has been used throughout either the first post, or all of the posts for the thread (configurable to just the initial post, or 5 posts for example, minimum word size in characters, max numbers of words to suggest for tags. The ability to tag existing threads with the same method, too - rather than just new.

@Stuart Wright @Xon
The XF1 version of this addon did not rebuild tag blobs after pruning low use tags. The result is a mass of dead links in addons like XFMG, XFRM, etc, which is not good for seo.
Does the XF2 version have this covered?

I really like this idea. Maybe put Watched Threads and Watched Tags into separate tabs in the Watched page. @Xon?
It seems like @Xon is too busy to add this functionality. Is there another developer that could do it?

I imagine it would be not too much word to do if it was to just extend the existing watched threads to include all threads where the tag is watched?

This version produces again a typical error. While allmost all addons are deactivated, you enter some chars in the title, then switch to message field. Just now an error-message appears.

@Xon Does this Server error log from this addon?

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'তরমুজ' for key 'xf_tag.tag' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Generated by: Bergamo Apr 10, 2021 at 6:48 PM

Stack trace

INSERT  INTO `xf_tag` (`tag`, `tag_url`, `tagess_wiki_description`, `tag_id`, `use_count`, `last_use_date`, `permanent`, `tagess_wiki_tagline`, `allowed_node_ids`, `tagess_category_id`, `tagess_wiki_last_edit_date`, `tagess_wiki_last_edit_user_id`, `tagess_wiki_last_edit_count`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(218): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1510): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_tag', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1242): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/XF/Repository/Tag.php(144): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/XF/Service/Tag/Changer.php(312): XF\Repository\Tag->createTag('তরমুজ')
#8 src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(516): XF\Service\Tag\Changer->save(true)
#9 src/addons/Snog/OSBrowser/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(13): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_save()
#10 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): Snog\OSBrowser\XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_save()
#11 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(906): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->save()
#12 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(24): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/addons/Snog/ForceSecure/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(18): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#14 src/addons/xenMade/STFRT/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(35): Snog\ForceSecure\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#15 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(87): xenMade\STFRT\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'PostThread', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/forums/education.39/post-thread"
  ["referrer"] => string(54) "/forums/education.39/post-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(12) {
    ["title"] => string(73) "ভালো তরমুজ কেনার গোপন রহস্য"
    ["discussion_type"] => string(7) "article"
    ["message_html"] => string(7492) "<p align="unset"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>[img]https://i.imgur.com/U3IX5LG.jpg[/img]</strong></span></p><p align="unset"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>কদিন আগে আমি দুটি তরমুজ কিনেছিলাম। কেনার পর তরমুজ বিক্রেতা বলেছিলেন, ‘ভাই, জিতছেন! তরমুজটা লাল আর মিষ্টি হবে।’ বিস্ময়কর ব্যাপার হলো, বিক্রেতার কথাই সত্যি ছিল। আমি ‘জিতছি’। সমস্যা হলো, প্রমাণ দাখিলের মতো কোনো ছবি আমার কাছে নেই। তবে আজ আমি আপনাদের বলব সেই ভালো তরমুজ কেনার গোপন রহস্য।</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>প্রথমে তরমুজের দোকানে গিয়ে কুশল বিনিময় করুন। বর্তমান করোনা পরিস্থিতিতে ব্যবসা-বাণিজ্য ভালো না। খানিকটা খোঁজখবরমূলক কথাবার্তা চালাচালি করে পরিবেশটা একটু হালকা করে নিন। অথবা যে আলোচনা তরমুজ বিক্রেতার পক্ষে যাবে, সে রকম কোনো কথাও তুলতে পারেন। যেমন দেশের পরিস্থিতি, বাজার পরিস্থিতি, মার্কিন যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের সংকট, তেলের দাম বৃদ্ধি ইত্যাদি। ভুলেও ‘মুখে কেন মাস্ক নেই’–জাতীয় প্রশ্ন করবেন না!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>[img]https://i.imgur.com/E2iFBS9.jpg[/img]</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তারপর ধীরে ধীরে বলুন, ‘ভাই, এ বছর এখনো তরমুজ কেনা হয় নাই। এখন একটা কেনার ইচ্ছা ছিল। কিন্তু আমি ভাই ভালো তরমুজ চিনি না। আপনি নিজে থেকে একটা বাছাই করে দেন না। বোঝেনই তো, সংসারে সবার সঙ্গে মিলেমিশে থাকতে হয়। তরমুজ খারাপ হলে ঘরে গিয়ে আমার অবস্থা কী হবে, ভাবেন!’</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তারপর একটা দীর্ঘশ্বাস ছাড়ুন। তবে মুখে মাস্ক থাকলে সমস্যা আছে। মাস্কের আড়াল থেকে দীর্ঘশ্বাস বোঝা যায় না। তাই জোরেশোরে দীর্ঘশ্বাস ছাড়ুন এবং সেটা আপনার চোখের মাধ্যমে ফুটিয়ে তুলুন। শরীরী ভাষায়ও যেন দীর্ঘশ্বাসের ছাপ থাকে।</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>এসবের মানে হলো, আপনি তরমুজ কেনার ব্যাপারে বিক্রেতার কাছে শতভাগ ‘সারেন্ডার’ করবেন। নিজের মধ্যে কোনো ভাবসাব রাখবেন না। হিংসা, বিদ্বেষ, রাগ, ক্ষোভ—সব ঝেড়ে ফেলুন। তরমুজ কিনতে গিয়ে ‘বেশি বুঝি বেশি জানি’ এমন ভাবই তরমুজ ভালো না হওয়ার প্রধান কারণ। তারপর তরমুজ বিক্রেতা তিনটি তরমুজ কানের কাছে নিয়ে তিনটি বাড়ি মারবেন। চতুর্থটা তিনি দেবেন আপনাকে। এবং তিনি বলবেন, ‘এইটা ভালো হবে, বিশ্বাস রাখেন।’</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>[img]https://i.imgur.com/HUCNGU0.jpg[/img]</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>বিক্রেতা তরমুজ দিলে তা নিয়ে সোজা বাসায় চলে আসবেন। ভুলেও জিজ্ঞেস করতে যাবেন না, ‘ভাই, কানের কাছে বাড়ি দিয়ে আপনি ক্যামনে বোঝেন, কোন তরমুজ ভালো?’</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>জিজ্ঞেস করেছেন তো মরেছেন। আপনার হাতের যে তরমুজ নিয়ে যাচ্ছেন, সেটা ভালো হবে না। এটা নিশ্চিত!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তারপর আর কি? বাসায় গিয়ে পরিবারের সবার উপস্থিতিতে তরমুজটা কাটুন। তরমুজ অবশ্যই ভালো হবে, লাল হবে এবং মিষ্টি হবে।</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তবে ‘বাই অ্যানি চান্স’ ওই তরমুজ যদি ভালো না হয়, তাহলে দুঃখ পাবেন না। মনে রাখবেন, এই তরমুজই জীবনের সবকিছু নয়। পরের দিন আবার কিনুন। ওটা ভালো না হলে পরের দিন আবার কিনুন। এবং এভাবে কিনতেই থাকুন। একদিন না একদিন ভালো তরমুজ আপনি কিনতে পারবেনই পারবেন। হ্যাঁ, অবশ্যই পারবেন। কারণ, তরমুজ বিক্রেতা ভাই বলেছেন, ‘বিশ্বাস রাখেন।’ আর কে না জানেন, বিশ্বাসে মিলায় বস্তু।</strong><strong></strong></span></p>"
    ["tokens_select"] => string(15) "তরমুজ"
    ["tags"] => string(32) "রহস্য, তরমুজ"
    ["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfSet"] => array(1) {
    }
    ["nodeId"] => string(2) "39"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/forums/education.39/post-thread"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

@Xon Does this Server error log from this addon?

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'তরমুজ' for key 'xf_tag.tag' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

Generated by: Bergamo Apr 10, 2021 at 6:48 PM

Stack trace

INSERT  INTO `xf_tag` (`tag`, `tag_url`, `tagess_wiki_description`, `tag_id`, `use_count`, `last_use_date`, `permanent`, `tagess_wiki_tagline`, `allowed_node_ids`, `tagess_category_id`, `tagess_wiki_last_edit_date`, `tagess_wiki_last_edit_user_id`, `tagess_wiki_last_edit_count`) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)
------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1062, '23000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(218): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('INSERT  INTO `x...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1510): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insert('xf_tag', Array, false)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1242): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/XF/Repository/Tag.php(144): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/XF/Service/Tag/Changer.php(312): XF\Repository\Tag->createTag('তরমুজ')
#8 src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(516): XF\Service\Tag\Changer->save(true)
#9 src/addons/Snog/OSBrowser/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(13): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_save()
#10 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): Snog\OSBrowser\XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_save()
#11 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(906): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->save()
#12 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(24): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#13 src/addons/Snog/ForceSecure/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(18): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#14 src/addons/xenMade/STFRT/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(35): Snog\ForceSecure\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#15 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(87): xenMade\STFRT\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'PostThread', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#20 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#21 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#22 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#23 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(32) "/forums/education.39/post-thread"
  ["referrer"] => string(54) "/forums/education.39/post-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(12) {
    ["title"] => string(73) "ভালো তরমুজ কেনার গোপন রহস্য"
    ["discussion_type"] => string(7) "article"
    ["message_html"] => string(7492) "<p align="unset"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>[img]https://i.imgur.com/U3IX5LG.jpg[/img]</strong></span></p><p align="unset"><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>কদিন আগে আমি দুটি তরমুজ কিনেছিলাম। কেনার পর তরমুজ বিক্রেতা বলেছিলেন, ‘ভাই, জিতছেন! তরমুজটা লাল আর মিষ্টি হবে।’ বিস্ময়কর ব্যাপার হলো, বিক্রেতার কথাই সত্যি ছিল। আমি ‘জিতছি’। সমস্যা হলো, প্রমাণ দাখিলের মতো কোনো ছবি আমার কাছে নেই। তবে আজ আমি আপনাদের বলব সেই ভালো তরমুজ কেনার গোপন রহস্য।</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>প্রথমে তরমুজের দোকানে গিয়ে কুশল বিনিময় করুন। বর্তমান করোনা পরিস্থিতিতে ব্যবসা-বাণিজ্য ভালো না। খানিকটা খোঁজখবরমূলক কথাবার্তা চালাচালি করে পরিবেশটা একটু হালকা করে নিন। অথবা যে আলোচনা তরমুজ বিক্রেতার পক্ষে যাবে, সে রকম কোনো কথাও তুলতে পারেন। যেমন দেশের পরিস্থিতি, বাজার পরিস্থিতি, মার্কিন যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের সংকট, তেলের দাম বৃদ্ধি ইত্যাদি। ভুলেও ‘মুখে কেন মাস্ক নেই’–জাতীয় প্রশ্ন করবেন না!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>[img]https://i.imgur.com/E2iFBS9.jpg[/img]</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তারপর ধীরে ধীরে বলুন, ‘ভাই, এ বছর এখনো তরমুজ কেনা হয় নাই। এখন একটা কেনার ইচ্ছা ছিল। কিন্তু আমি ভাই ভালো তরমুজ চিনি না। আপনি নিজে থেকে একটা বাছাই করে দেন না। বোঝেনই তো, সংসারে সবার সঙ্গে মিলেমিশে থাকতে হয়। তরমুজ খারাপ হলে ঘরে গিয়ে আমার অবস্থা কী হবে, ভাবেন!’</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তারপর একটা দীর্ঘশ্বাস ছাড়ুন। তবে মুখে মাস্ক থাকলে সমস্যা আছে। মাস্কের আড়াল থেকে দীর্ঘশ্বাস বোঝা যায় না। তাই জোরেশোরে দীর্ঘশ্বাস ছাড়ুন এবং সেটা আপনার চোখের মাধ্যমে ফুটিয়ে তুলুন। শরীরী ভাষায়ও যেন দীর্ঘশ্বাসের ছাপ থাকে।</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>এসবের মানে হলো, আপনি তরমুজ কেনার ব্যাপারে বিক্রেতার কাছে শতভাগ ‘সারেন্ডার’ করবেন। নিজের মধ্যে কোনো ভাবসাব রাখবেন না। হিংসা, বিদ্বেষ, রাগ, ক্ষোভ—সব ঝেড়ে ফেলুন। তরমুজ কিনতে গিয়ে ‘বেশি বুঝি বেশি জানি’ এমন ভাবই তরমুজ ভালো না হওয়ার প্রধান কারণ। তারপর তরমুজ বিক্রেতা তিনটি তরমুজ কানের কাছে নিয়ে তিনটি বাড়ি মারবেন। চতুর্থটা তিনি দেবেন আপনাকে। এবং তিনি বলবেন, ‘এইটা ভালো হবে, বিশ্বাস রাখেন।’</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>[img]https://i.imgur.com/HUCNGU0.jpg[/img]</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>বিক্রেতা তরমুজ দিলে তা নিয়ে সোজা বাসায় চলে আসবেন। ভুলেও জিজ্ঞেস করতে যাবেন না, ‘ভাই, কানের কাছে বাড়ি দিয়ে আপনি ক্যামনে বোঝেন, কোন তরমুজ ভালো?’</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>জিজ্ঞেস করেছেন তো মরেছেন। আপনার হাতের যে তরমুজ নিয়ে যাচ্ছেন, সেটা ভালো হবে না। এটা নিশ্চিত!</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তারপর আর কি? বাসায় গিয়ে পরিবারের সবার উপস্থিতিতে তরমুজটা কাটুন। তরমুজ অবশ্যই ভালো হবে, লাল হবে এবং মিষ্টি হবে।</strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong><br></strong></span></p><p><span style="font-size: 18px;"><strong>তবে ‘বাই অ্যানি চান্স’ ওই তরমুজ যদি ভালো না হয়, তাহলে দুঃখ পাবেন না। মনে রাখবেন, এই তরমুজই জীবনের সবকিছু নয়। পরের দিন আবার কিনুন। ওটা ভালো না হলে পরের দিন আবার কিনুন। এবং এভাবে কিনতেই থাকুন। একদিন না একদিন ভালো তরমুজ আপনি কিনতে পারবেনই পারবেন। হ্যাঁ, অবশ্যই পারবেন। কারণ, তরমুজ বিক্রেতা ভাই বলেছেন, ‘বিশ্বাস রাখেন।’ আর কে না জানেন, বিশ্বাসে মিলায় বস্তু।</strong><strong></strong></span></p>"
    ["tokens_select"] => string(15) "তরমুজ"
    ["tags"] => string(32) "রহস্য, তরমুজ"
    ["_xfSet"] => array(1) {
    }
    ["nodeId"] => string(2) "39"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(32) "/forums/education.39/post-thread"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}
What version are you running please? @Xon could this be a language issue?

Top Bottom