Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.7

No permission to buy (£35.00)
@Xon
Tags to add: ?

I want to have auto tags (created from your addon), not from my tags to add in this input.

These (auto) tags will be created from thread titles. Not from my definitions.
The automatic adding of tags based on thread title happens when creating threads.
There is no batch procedure to automatically create tags for existing threads based on the thread titles. The description of the addon does not mention this as a feature.
However, even though it's not something I would need personally, it's not actually a bad idea. Let me find the cost of adding this feature. Would you be interested in co-funding it? Presumably there would need to be a list of forums so you could select which ones to have the process work on? And of course, it would process all threads, adding tags, but with no duplication.

Phrases issue still are not fixed with 2.0.1

ScreenShot00635.webp

Any one have issue, Copy & pasting not working for english language and unicode, Unicode type not add tag?

However, even though it's not something I would need personally, it's not actually a bad idea. Let me find the cost of adding this feature. Would you be interested in co-funding it?
I think this is not a good idea for co-funding, the developers should add this feature for users and its considered a great support.
Presumably there would need to be a list of forums so you could select which ones to have the process work on?
Selected forums or all forums, depends on users' choice.
And of course, it would process all threads, adding tags, but with no duplication.
Exactly.

@Xon TagEss - Can Watch tag permissions not work without TagEss - Can Edit Wiki, Both permissions need enable for Watch tag.
Fixed for the next version, just a small template edit. The macro tag_view_pageaction just needed to have the <xf:pageaction if="...."> replaced with <xf:pageaction>

@Xon, lots of similiar errors even after updated to newest version

Code:
Server error log
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'tag' on AVForums\TagEssentials:TagSynonym[1010, 364] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:182
Generated by: Unknown account 30.10.2018. at 20:55
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('tag')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(11): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('tag')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(663): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(83): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('avForumsTagEss_...', 'tag_item', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('avForumsTagEss_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(168) "/tags/gastronomija/preview?_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fvisnjevaca.2245%2Fpage-2&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1540929303%2C69c7b17ec5fe27967c3790c5b9295855&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/visnjevaca.2245/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/tags/gastronomija/preview"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/threads/visnjevaca.2245/page-2"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1540929303,69c7b17ec5fe27967c3790c5b9295855"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Xon, lots of similiar errors even after updated to newest version

Code:
Server error log
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'tag' on AVForums\TagEssentials:TagSynonym[1010, 364] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:182
Generated by: Unknown account 30.10.2018. at 20:55
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('tag')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(11): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('tag')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(663): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(83): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('avForumsTagEss_...', 'tag_item', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('avForumsTagEss_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(168) "/tags/gastronomija/preview?_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fvisnjevaca.2245%2Fpage-2&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1540929303%2C69c7b17ec5fe27967c3790c5b9295855&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/visnjevaca.2245/page-2"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/tags/gastronomija/preview"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(31) "/threads/visnjevaca.2245/page-2"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1540929303,69c7b17ec5fe27967c3790c5b9295855"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Whoops, some how managed to revert the fix for this in 2.0.1 :(

Let me find the cost of adding this feature. Would you be interested in co-funding it?
Sure, let me know about this. I asked you this via PM. I don't mind paying extra for this feature to use because it is a feature that I want to have for my forum.

Last edited:
When attempting to edit the tags on a post in the media gallery, I get the following error:

LogicException: Could not determine dependable add-on; please override in src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Repository/Tag.php at line 870
  1. AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Repository\Tag->getDependsOnAddOnIdForTagEss() insrc/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Repository/Tag.php at line 845
  2. AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Repository\Tag->addTagIdsToContent() in src/XF/Repository/Tag.phpat line 385
  3. XF\Repository\Tag->modifyContentTags() in src/XF/Service/Tag/Changer.php at line 256
  4. XF\Service\Tag\Changer->save() in src/addons/XFMG/Pub/Controller/Media.php at line 1078
  5. XFMG\Pub\Controller\Media->actionTags() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  10. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Can not make thread because Server error log.

Code:
LogicException: Content type tagess_tag_watch must define an 'entity' value src/XF/App.php:2306

Generated by: MOHAKAAL Nov 15, 2018 at 8:24 PM

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/App.php(2283): XF\App->getContentTypeEntity('tagess_tag_watc...')
#1 src/XF/Alert/AbstractHandler.php(83): XF\App->findByContentType('tagess_tag_watc...', 37549, Array)
#2 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(58): XF\Alert\AbstractHandler->getContent(37549)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(142): XF\Entity\UserAlert->getContent()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(95): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('Content')
#5 src/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(35): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('Content')
#6 src/addons/NF/Discord/XF/Entity/UserAlert.php(18): XF\Entity\UserAlert->canView()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1159): NF\Discord\XF\Entity\UserAlert->_postSave()
#8 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(116): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#9 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(87): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(3790, 3, 'MOHAKAAL', 'tagess_tag_watc...', 37549, 'new_content', Array)
#10 src/XF/Notifier/AbstractNotifier.php(55): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), 3, 'MOHAKAAL', 'tagess_tag_watc...', 37549, 'new_content', Array)
#11 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/Notifier/Tag/TagWatch.php(107): XF\Notifier\AbstractNotifier->basicAlert(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User), 3, 'MOHAKAAL', 'tagess_tag_watc...', 37549, 'new_content', Array)
#12 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(86): AVForums\TagEssentials\Notifier\Tag\TagWatch->sendAlert(Object(Datio\AllowedEmails\XF\Entity\User))
#13 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(44): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType(Object(AVForums\TagEssentials\Notifier\Tag\TagWatch), Array, 1542291857.4807)
#14 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(56): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify(1)
#15 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Repository/Tag.php(871): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyAndEnqueue(1)
#16 src/XF/Repository/Tag.php(385): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Repository\Tag->addTagIdsToContent(Array, 'thread', 37549, 1542291856, true, 3)
#17 src/XF/Service/Tag/Changer.php(256): XF\Repository\Tag->modifyContentTags('thread', 37549, Array, Array)
#18 src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(304): XF\Service\Tag\Changer->save(true)
#19 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(40): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_save()
#20 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(734): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->save()
#21 src/addons/Snog/ForceSecure/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(17): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#22 src/addons/xenMade/STFRT/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(33): Snog\ForceSecure\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#23 src/addons/ThemeHouse/Topics/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(446): xenMade\STFRT\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#24 src/addons/AVForums/TagEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(24): ThemeHouse\Topics\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#25 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionPostThread(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#26 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'PostThread', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'forums', Object(SV\RedisCache\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL)
#27 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#28 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#29 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#30 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#31 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(35) "/forums/choti.92/post-thread"
  ["referrer"] => string(57) "/forums/choti.92/post-thread"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(12) {
    ["title"] => string(31) "তিন প্রজন্ম"
    ["message_html"] =></span></strong></p>"
    ["tokens_select"] => string(57) "অজাচার বাংলা চটি গল্প"
    ["tags"] => string(57) "অজাচার বাংলা চটি গল্প"
    ["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfSet"] => array(1) {
      ["watch_thread"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["poll"] => array(5) {
      ["question"] => string(0) ""
      ["new_responses"] => array(1) {
        [0] => string(0) ""
      }
      ["max_votes_type"] => string(6) "single"
      ["change_vote"] => string(1) "1"
      ["view_results_unvoted"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["nodeId"] => string(2) "92"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(35) "/forums/choti.92/post-thread"
  }
}

Hi - what I'd like to do is to enable user-searching within a specific node only, i.e. you're in the "Dinosaurs" forum, and clicking on "Tyrannosaurus" only shows results in that forum. Possible?

Also, would be great to show a tag cloud just restricted to that forum.

Thanks!

I buy the purchase. The license has not yet been submitted. I'm waiting. Could you help ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bug: Alerts for new watched tag on account drop-down are displayed under old alerts.
But if you go to "account/alerts" time/date is correct.

Also not sure if this is a bug because in xf1 version this was working fine but if someone uses a tag you are watching you get an alert "ForumUser tagged with a tag you're watching!" this alert is useless because it doesn't show which tag you're watching is used or in which thread... (Atm Watch Tags feature is completely useless)

Top Bottom