Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.7

No permission to buy (£35.00)
Stuart Wright updated Tag Essentials with a new update entry:

New feature (Auto-tag threads from thread-title option in Batch Update Threads) and bug fixes

Requires XF2.1+
New Feature: Add Auto-tag threads from thread-title option in Batch Update Threads function.
Bug fix: Respect tag blacklisting via Batch Update Threads action
Bug fix: Implement Restrict addition of tag to threads in these forums to apply to both manually set thread tags and tags created from the thread title.
Bug fix: Tweak bulk tag management action to read Delete instead of Disable

Read the rest of this update entry...

I hope this is allowed, but could anyone help me with adjusting this finder query to find a list of all open and visible threads from a tag a user is watching? just not sure how to join to the tag tables listed below

$finder = $this->finder('XF:Thread');
$finder
->with('fullForum')
->with('Watch|' . $userId, true)
->where('discussion_state', 'visible')
->setDefaultOrder('last_post_date', 'DESC');

I'm not sure quite how to do joins for XF finder but this is the query

SELECT * FROM xf_tagess_tag_watch, xf_tag_content, xf_thread where xf_tagess_tag_watch.user_id = @userid
and xf_tag_content.tag_id = xf_tagess_tag_watch.tag_id
and xf_tag_content.content_id = xf_thread.thread_id
and xf_thread.discussion_open = 1
and xf_thread.discussion_state = 'visible'
order by xf_thread.last_post_date DESC

@Xon

I have a forum Each city is assigned a Node for example : New York City Market
I created a suggested word in a the Node no.1 : New York City
and created a suggested word in a the prefix : Car for sale in
Now When user post a new thread I Need Make it as one tag [ Car for sale in New York ]

can you help me

The latest update fixed my tag restriction issues! Thank you!

I had unrestricted tags on my forum for quite a while with this. Is there a way to easily clean up tags that are present in a forum that they're not supposed to be in?

The latest update fixed my tag restriction issues! Thank you!

I had unrestricted tags on my forum for quite a while with this. Is there a way to easily clean up tags that are present in a forum that they're not supposed to be in?
You will found these tags in the Manage Taglist section and if you instead of deleted them you click on Blacklist button, the tag will be added to the blacklist and also removed from all the previous threads present in the forum

I am looking for a way to clean up my tags. I have 21k tags and that needs to be streamlined by a good 75% This will be a combination of deleting (some are spam) and merging. Will this plug in help me?

I am looking for a way to clean up my tags. I have 21k tags and that needs to be streamlined by a good 75% This will be a combination of deleting (some are spam) and merging. Will this plug in help me?
Go to Rebuild Cache - Prune low usage tags
But in this way you can delete also useful tags.
If not you have to delete them from the Manage Tag List and will be removed also from threads

Ah, sorry! It was my mistake. And i guess all the defined rules (stop words, limit tags to forum node,...) will be applied, right?

Top Bottom