Tag Essentials [Deleted]

The "Recent Content Tagged With..." Tab on the Tag Page, could you please tell me which phrase it is. I couldn't find it.

The "Recent Content Tagged With..." Tab on the Tag Page, could you please tell me which phrase it is. I couldn't find it.
Hmm. I actually forgot to make that a phrase. It's in the "tag_view" template modification with the description: "Adds the heading above the search results". I will fix that in the next version though.

Thanks. That was just brought to my attention on Skype as well. I'll be posting an updated version in probably an hour.
I have swapped out the zip file for version 1.4.0, try downloading and installing it again.

Hi Daniel
When i want edit or add tags in threads i got this below errors

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Illegal mix of collations for operation ' IN '

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TagEss/Model/Blacklist.php at line 27
    TagEss_Model_Blacklist->getBlacklists() in TagEss/XenForo/Model/Tag.php at line 82
    TagEss_XenForo_Model_Tag->adjustContentTags() in XenForo/TagHandler/Tagger.php at line 325
    XenForo_TagHandler_Tagger->save() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/TagHandler/Tagger.php at line 74
    Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_TagHandler_Tagger->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 1606
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionTags() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pm/domains/pmforums/public_html/index.php at line 13

Can you open phpmyadmin and confirm that the tagess_blacklist table and make sure the Collation is "utf8_general_ci", please?

Hi Daniel
When i want edit or add tags in threads i got this below errors

Code:
Mysqli prepare error: Illegal mix of collations for operation ' IN '

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
    XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TagEss/Model/Blacklist.php at line 27
    TagEss_Model_Blacklist->getBlacklists() in TagEss/XenForo/Model/Tag.php at line 82
    TagEss_XenForo_Model_Tag->adjustContentTags() in XenForo/TagHandler/Tagger.php at line 325
    XenForo_TagHandler_Tagger->save() in Tinhte/XenTag/XenForo/TagHandler/Tagger.php at line 74
    Tinhte_XenTag_XenForo_TagHandler_Tagger->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 1606
    XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionTags() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pm/domains/pmforums/public_html/index.php at line 13

Can you open phpmyadmin and confirm that the tagess_blacklist table and make sure the Collation is "utf8_general_ci", please?
Alternatively you could just upload the files from the updated version, uninstall the add-on, and then install it again. Doing this will remove all synonym, wiki information, and blacklisted tags though.

Alternatively you could just upload the files from the updated version, uninstall the add-on, and then install it again. Doing this will remove all synonym, wiki information, and blacklisted tags though.
thank you for your quick response
uploaded new files from v1.4.1 then uninstall v1.4 from admin cp
but i cant install v1.4.1
Code:
Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry 'tagess_tag_watch' for key 'PRIMARY'
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in TagEss/Install.php at line 51
    TagEss_Install::Install()
    call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 215
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
    XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 188
    XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/pm/domains/pmforums/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Private message me cpanel access, please. I don't think that the files were uploaded completely but now we're stuck in a situation where I need to fix orphaned schema.

• After typing the thread title (when the title loses 'focus'), an ajax request will check to see if any tags are included in the title, if they are then they automatically get added to the tags list (they can be removed and more can also be added).

Feature Request: From Admin CP, enter a thread created date range and for each thread within that range 'check to see if any tags are included in the title, if they are then they automatically get added to the tags list'

Feature Request: From Admin CP, enter a thread created date range and for each thread within that range 'check to see if any tags are included in the title, if they are then they automatically get added to the tags list'
... and a descending count list of title words that are not tags with an 'add' link beside each to create the tag and add it to the tag list for relevant threads.

I appreciate your suggestions.

You tagged the wrong person in your most recent post ;).

I'm not entirely sure what is happening there, it shouldn't be returning a 404. Do you know what those tags have in common? Are they blacklisted, synonyms, just normal tags? Are you sure this is a tag essentials issue and not XenForo default tagging?

I would like to list top 25 tags used in a specific forum in that specific forum/node sidebar. (may be with the help of widget).

widget framework + this add on? Can it be done.

Appreciate all the help!

I'm not entirely sure what is happening there, it shouldn't be returning a 404. Do you know what those tags have in common? Are they blacklisted, synonyms, just normal tags?
Normal tags. The only thing I can see in common is that they work fine and return thread results.
Are you sure this is a tag essentials issue and not XenForo default tagging?
Not sure. Could be default. Thought I'd see if you had any insight from SEO activities in Tag Essentials.

I would like to list top 25 tags used in a specific forum in that specific forum/node sidebar. (may be with the help of widget).

widget framework + this add on? Can it be done.

Appreciate all the help!
There is a widget which provides the capability to select just specific nodes but it doesn't have it's own limit, it uses the default from the XenForo tag cloud on the /tags/ page.

• After typing the thread title (when the title loses 'focus'), an ajax request will check to see if any tags are included in the title, if they are then they automatically get added to the tags list (they can be removed and more can also be added).
Appears this doesn't work/trigger if the thread goes into moderation queue?

Top Bottom