Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support

Tag Essentials - with AI auto tagging and XFRM support [Paid] 2.5.6

No permission to buy (£35.00)

Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright submitted a new resource:

Tag Essentials for Xenforo 2 - Adds key features to make tags better on your site

Admin Tag Management Page
View attachment 186223
  • Blacklist tag button for each tag
  • Edit Wiki button for each tag to open the wiki edit page
  • Blacklist/delete tag buttons now update with Ajax so the page is not refreshed each time a tag is deleted or blacklisted. Very useful when managing tags on a specific page of the list. Deleting a tag used to refresh the page, reloading the list at the start. Now there is no page refresh saving a ton of time.
  • Inline selection of...

Read more about this resource...

How did it work for old threads?
Can I run a cron (for example) to create auto tags for them?

With threads that already had existed tags, it can create duplicated tags? or adding new auto tags for them?

How did it work for old threads?
Can I run a cron (for example) to create auto tags for them?

With threads that already had existed tags, it can create duplicated tags? or adding new auto tags for them?
This add-on doesn't tag old threads unless you explicitly do so via the batched thread operations.

It is up to @Stuart Wright to release it, there isn't a huge difference between beta 6 and 2.0.0, moving the tags in the thread list after the page numbers is it IIRC.

There is a 2.0.1 bugfix update coming, but I haven't had time due to other commitments.

So, before buy renewal for another year, I will wait for 2.0.1 version.
It is not good for owner to put here final xf2 version, and not update download page with same version (non beta)

So, before buy renewal for another year, I will wait for 2.0.1 version.
It is not good for owner to put here final xf2 version, and not update download page with same version (non beta)
My mistake, there was a failure to upload the addon previously. It's there, now.

Found this error in the log after installing 2.0
Code:
Exception: Template public:forum_list error: Could not find class AVForums\TagEssentials\XF\Finder\Thread when attempting to extend XF\Finder\Thread src/XF/Extension.php:174

If it is just a once off, ignore it. Otherwise make sure all the files are uploaded, and possibly restart apache (if using mod_php) or php-fpm to clear the opcode cache.

There is no automatic tagging, you must assign tags to threads in batches yourself via the "Batch update threads" tool.

1540807894371.webp

Once you have selected the threads; you can add tags to them;
1540807949075.webp

@Xon
Tags to add: ?

I want to have auto tags (created from your addon), not from my tags to add in this input.

These (auto) tags will be created from thread titles. Not from my definitions.

@Xon You are already said that Can add tag from thread title with batch update procedure?

ScreenShot00626.webp

Also this add-on not working any thing from my side, You know that what issue I am reported?

@Nirjonadda
Xon said this: There is no automatic tagging, you must assign tags to threads in batches yourself via the "Batch update threads" tool.

I think that is not possible.

It also didn't work on my forum.

Code:
Server error log
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'tag' on AVForums\TagEssentials:TagSynonym[1130, 321] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:182
Generated by: Unknown account 29.10.2018. at 17:37
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('tag')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(11): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('tag')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(663): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(73): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('avForumsTagEss_...', 'tag_item', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('avForumsTagEss_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(172) "/tags/kuhinja/preview?_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fliker-od-japanske-jabuke.27234%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1540831068%2C7671d0ac2e1d9547357d42ef3ea85769&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(66) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/liker-od-japanske-jabuke.27234/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/tags/kuhinja/preview"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/threads/liker-od-japanske-jabuke.27234/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1540831068,7671d0ac2e1d9547357d42ef3ea85769"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

@Xon You are already said that Can add tag from thread title with batch update procedure?

View attachment 186503

Also this add-on not working any thing from my side, You know that what issue I am reported?
I miss-understood what you where asking. That isn't possible.

Code:
Server error log
InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'tag' on AVForums\TagEssentials:TagSynonym[1130, 321] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:182
Generated by: Unknown account 29.10.2018. at 17:37
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('tag')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(11): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('tag')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(663): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/avForumsTagEss_tag_preview.php(73): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('avForumsTagEss_...', 'tag_item', Array, Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1250): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(SV\ContentRatings\XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('avForumsTagEss_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('AVForums\\TagEss...', 'public:avForums...', Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#11 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(172) "/tags/kuhinja/preview?_xfRequestUri=%2Fthreads%2Fliker-od-japanske-jabuke.27234%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1540831068%2C7671d0ac2e1d9547357d42ef3ea85769&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["referrer"] => string(66) "https://www.pijanitvor.com/threads/liker-od-japanske-jabuke.27234/"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/tags/kuhinja/preview"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(40) "/threads/liker-od-japanske-jabuke.27234/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1540831068,7671d0ac2e1d9547357d42ef3ea85769"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
Fixed for next version, synonyms being a bit buggy.

Stuart Wright updated Tag Essentials for Xenforo 2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes, adding missing features and cosmetic improvement

• Fix missing phrase in watched tag list
  • Fix adding multi-word tags as suggestions
  • Fix that "view information" link would not display as expected
  • Update phrase around restricting tag usage for a given forum
  • Make Tag Cloud respect limit & categories ('(none)' option now works as expected)
  • Fix tag preview when a tag has synonyms
  • Implement wiki-fixup cache rebuild task
  • Implement tag purge cache rebuild task
  • Implement 'click to expand' for tag wiki

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom