Tactical

Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

Tactical - Nuclear launch detected

The ultimate in gaming themes, Tactical comes with 10+ game designs including 10 just for Minecraft packaged right in. You can select from Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Starcraft 2, Team Fortress 2, DOTA2, Counterstrike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, and the ability to add your own custom game...

Read more about this resource...

this theme would be pretty amazing with a custom background from url chooser for users. and I noticed the same think as dennis, seem pretty heave theme

I just tried the demo, and unfortunately it's seems kinda heavy... The website laggs when scrolling.

I think this is caused by a plugin, Im looking into this. The theme is not causing this I do not believe. It will be fixed today regardless.

this theme would be pretty amazing with a custom background from url chooser for users. and I noticed the same think as dennis, seem pretty heave theme

Well, the reason is because when you do a custom URL that can be anything it often gives people load time issues. But we will definitely consider adding this in at least as a toggle able setting.

@Mike Creuzer - Hit me with a world of Warcraft Alliance theme & you got yourself another purchase =)

I will! Or I can just tell you how to add one in.

Is the gallery block included with the theme?

Yes it is!

I think this is caused by a plugin, Im looking into this. The theme is not causing this I do not believe. It will be fixed today regardless.
Or it could be the fact that the webpage is constantly trying to change the background. I tried removing different parts of the website to figure out what caused the lag, and when I tried removing the background, it kept changing back instantly.

Or it could be the fact that the webpage is constantly trying to change the background. I tried removing different parts of the website to figure out what caused the lag, and when I tried removing the background, it kept changing back instantly.
There is a front-end design style changer (what we call the AD Styler). This is by no means necessary to have turned on. Disabling it will just not allow people to change the background.

I will! Or I can just tell you how to add one in.

A small guide would be helpful however, more & more people are switching to xenforo every day (I am sure you learned this by now!). I am making a push to get more & more World of Warcraft addons associated with this forum software as the next expansion is right around the corner. There is currently no active up to date xenforo wow based themes or anything that could be functional. I think adding wow/world of warcraft to the list of blizzard games you already have would be a good move that shouldn't take much effort on your end.

With assistance in creating a background, the rest I should be able to do alone.

I tried removing the footer and it's much better. Could it be related?

Also, I remember that I once tried to use an infinite animate and it was causing huge lag on my board. Of course it was more complex than the Sign in button (it was a background changer) but we never know with these animations, they are very capricious !

I tried removing the footer and it's much better. Could it be related?

Also, I remember that I once tried to use an infinite animate and it was causing huge lag on my board. Of course it was more complex than the Sign in button (it was a background changer) but we never know with these animations, they are very capricious !
Hmm I cannot replicate any issues. I checked on mobile and its buttery smooth! So its definitely hard to say. It could just be the fact that there is a large background fixed to the page. Otherwise its a very light-weight theme as all of ours are, as they are fully optimized. The large images could be optimized more in exchange for quality, but since gamer-types were using the theme I figured they would have a better internet speed and thus could have a bit higher quality photos.

Hmm I cannot replicate any issues.
I tried in Firefox, and I see slighty less lag. Actually, it's a huge decrease (still a little laggy though). In Google Chrome it's lagging very much.

Okay, whenever I hit the footer on this page, it gets laggy. It was running very smooth until then. Maybe it is the footer?

Top Bottom