Tactical

Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
It would be huge to me if we could get the Tactical Style, or a style that has a close look and functionality, for XenForo 2.

What can we expect in terms of that?

Got a small problem, addstyler wont work for me ! Doesent matter what preset i chose , it will always use the same (battlefield)!
Any idea how to fix it ?

Got a small problem, addstyler wont work for me ! Doesent matter what preset i chose , it will always use the same (battlefield)!
Any idea how to fix it ?
Hello, sorry to hear that your having problems with ad styler. Are you receiving any errors at all? If you could, please create a ticket on this issue so that we can take a deeper look into it.

Is it just me or do the Edit and Delete buttons in posts no longer work in Tactical since the last XenForo update? Can we get an updated version of Tactical?

Hello, thank you for reporting this. We are planning on updating Tactical and other themes to XenForo 1.5.15a soon.
That Edit or Delete issue with my site was cause I was looking at a locked forums on my website! I did notice after I updated even though it said the style merged it later said it still had to update the templates... It was OK last I checked!

Top Bottom