Tactical

Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I am compositely lost? All the other theme files I have come with a child file... I do not own Tactical Light... How do I get the child style then??

So based on the last couple of comments from CoZmic' , and Mike's response, can I make this assumption?

1). Buy Tactical (the dark one), no light version as child.
2) Buy Tactical Light, it includes the dark one as a child?

Confused as well. Thanks

So based on the last couple of comments from CoZmic' , and Mike's response, can I make this assumption?

1). Buy Tactical (the dark one), no light version as child.
2) Buy Tactical Light, it includes the dark one as a child?

Confused as well. Thanks

Tactical and Tactical Light are separate themes, and neither comes with the other

Any reason why the background styler isn't showing up? And the background is just a color, no image.

Hello, love the style, thank you!
Is there a guide to changing the presets (background image, etc)?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I guess there is no support. I'm glad I didn't invest any more money in their other add-ons.

It's not really easy to keep track of what has been replied to, we're essentially working off of XenForo's alert system, if you need assistance and have not gotten a response here it is recommended to open a ticket.

I am not sure whats happening but I upgraded to XenForo 1.5.9 and upgraded ULX to 1.0.12 with it disabled then updated the style got a blank screen. I unloaded everything and retried same issue. Other styles are working just neither theme I tried I bought from Audentio works for my site with XenForo 1.5.9 they worked fine with 1.5.8 but either something going nutty with my site/server or it's something else. I rebuilt XenForo master data many times no fix. I uninstalled and reinstalled ULX no fix... Other styles not from Audentio that I own work fine

Last edited:
Top Bottom