Tactical

Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Ah thanks for letting me know! Here is a link: https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/themes/tactical/demo
Youre welcome, I have a couple questions. I see that Tactical is "Powered by UI.X", so it must include UI.X addon with it? Also I hear of an "advertisement" feature of UI.X that you can place custom advertisements on your forum with in multiple locations...is that included and are there options for users too buy advertisements spots with that?

Youre welcome, I have a couple questions. I see that Tactical is "Powered by UI.X", so it must include UI.X addon with it? Also I hear of an "advertisement" feature of UI.X that you can place custom advertisements on your forum with in multiple locations...is that included and are there options for users too buy advertisements spots with that?
Yes more or less. If you want an advertisement manager I suggest https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/addons/monetize-pro but thats premium. It will help you manage ads without touching code. But otherwise you can manage manually and edit template prefixed with ad_ :)

Hi, I bought the theme, all right, and it's great, the problem is that it does not work the ability to change backgrounds, and the box color choice only looks at half !!!!
I have also sent a ticket, but got no answer.
Thank you

Hi, I bought the theme, all right, and it's great, the problem is that it does not work the ability to change backgrounds, and the box color choice only looks at half !!!!
I have also sent a ticket, but got no answer.
Thank you
Will check your ticket! Everything works fine, may need a tweak in your installation to get it to work :)

Thank you! All of my backgrounds were specially purchased or commissioned from the artists.

By the way, it looks like the style may need some minor updating for XenForo 1.5.12, two of the templates were affected in the latest update. I accidentally merged changes and ended up with two user titles in my post info and had to manually fix it.

Thank you! All of my backgrounds were specially purchased or commissioned from the artists.

By the way, it looks like the style may need some minor updating for XenForo 1.5.12, two of the templates were affected in the latest update. I accidentally merged changes and ended up with two user titles in my post info and had to manually fix it.
We have another update coming soon since the post/message_user_info templates are often tough to merge since there is so much XenForo code in there. :)

Awesome indeed, I see you have images in your forum categories in the roleplaying section, is that apart of this theme or an addon?
No, I just added the images in each forum's description. I got a lot of art for my community and it's a way of using it to show the visual feel of each faction.

I want to force a preset to starcraft and not allow people to use ad styler...

I noticed if I am not logged in there is no background and the colors are default. Is there a way I can allow the starcraft background to guests with the starcraft color scheme?

Hello @CoZmicShReddeR, don't worry about using the AD Styler. Instead, disable it if you don't want to allow users to customize the theme background or colors. Navigate to Style Properties and add whatever background you want with ether html, body, or content. Then, just edit your colors in the color palette to match whatever you want.

If you have any issues, please let us know.

Hello @CoZmicShReddeR, don't worry about using the AD Styler. Instead, disable it if you don't want to allow users to customize the theme background or colors. Navigate to Style Properties and add whatever background you want with ether html, body, or content. Then, just edit your colors in the color palette to match whatever you want.

If you have any issues, please let us know.

@Dalton Prock

Ok I was debating on whether to do that before I posted but I guess there is no other option but would be easier if there were a way to force it to one of the style choices! ;)

Thank you!

Top Bottom