Tactical

Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Class 'Audentio_UIX_ControllerAdmin_Node' not found -library/XenForo/FrontController.php:442
Did you upload all of the files correctly? Upload them again, add-on and style manually. And no, that shouldn't be causing this error. The "url" comes from the URL you're accessing it (FullUri) I think, when the error was triggered it would have been that URL being used or set as the board URL. That error just seems like a file is missing, not completely uploaded, or you did a new installation and used an upgrade package (most commonly).

@Gleedo feel free to create a ticket at audentio.com, the add-on is required for a lot of features so we will make sure to get it working for you :)

Can I change the icons for the nodes? I love this design but my site is not a gaming site so I'm modifying it heavily.

Can I change the icons for the nodes? I love this design but my site is not a gaming site so I'm modifying it heavily.
Definitely can, you do so in Node Icons as you would with any theme. You can also go to UI.X Forum Nodes and turn on Node Icons as Glyphs if you want to use icons like fontAwesome :)

Can you do it with the interface yet or is it still CSS only? (Changing the font awesome icons for each node)

Ok I found it. Didn't come up in search though. Is this getting the new version soon?

Hi there still trying to learn all the settings, can someone tell me where I can change
the width of the forum ?

f....ck!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is go on??!!!
I updated tactical style from ACP and all my child(Tactical) styles revert to DEFAULT!!!!!!! WTF?!
So many hours of my job is gone!!!!!! :mad:(n)
********!
Ohhh, this **** happened again. :cry::cry::cry: I did everything according to instructions. My child style is broken again! But I update ONLY parent style through autoupdate!!! :( Gamelist chooser is ON, BUT not appear! This is VERY BAD. This is don't like me.

@Mike Creuzer I am playing around with the demo-- is there a way to change the way background loading is handled? I find it distracting that the user has to stare at the main background image while the rest of the forum loads every time you switch between threads etc.

Top Bottom