Tactical

Tactical 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
I would purchase this style if it included some Ultima Online backgrounds. Sounds silly to not purchase it for such a reason, since you can clearly add your own backgrounds. Although I'm horrible with any sort of graphics, and there isn't a lot of UO backgrounds/content to use out there. :(

Beautiful style though. Costs more than any style I've purchased, but well worth the price either way. Guess I'll have to see if I can find someone to make me some decent backgrounds, as I'd REALLY love to use this style.

I would purchase this style if it included some Ultima Online backgrounds. Sounds silly to not purchase it for such a reason, since you can clearly add your own backgrounds. Although I'm horrible with any sort of graphics, and there isn't a lot of UO backgrounds/content to use out there. :(

Beautiful style though. Costs more than any style I've purchased, but well worth the price either way. Guess I'll have to see if I can find someone to make me some decent backgrounds, as I'd REALLY love to use this style.
We offer customization on all our products at an hourly rate, and most people get everything they want done in just one hour. PM me if you'd like to discuss this further.

how do i fix the background not scrolling or nt showing complete, is the same size as the default one.

hX9XNy7.png

@Mike Creuzer

@Mike Creuzer I have yet to buy this theme, but so far it's the one that I like the most out of the many that I am currently browsing. I did notice something with this theme's Ad Styler though that I foresee being an issue (small issue) and that is when I play around with the styler to get the colors how I want them on the forum, they change to what I am assuming to be the "default" when I view someone's profile. Then, when I return to the forums, it returns to the way I customized it. This supposed to happen?

Excellent work on this theme btw!

@Mike Creuzer I purchased your theme and love it! How do I turn off the Ad Styler but set a custom background image url and custom colors so that users can't change it and it is the same for everyone? I want to use your "Minecraft" colors.

how do i fix the background not scrolling or nt showing complete, is the same size as the default one.

hX9XNy7.png

@Mike Creuzer

I think you just want to go Style Properties > General > Html and in miscellaneous (the input textarea at the bottom) put:

background-attachment: fixed;
background-repeat: none;

May also want to experiment with:

background-size: cover;

Note that when using large images and background-attachment: fixed you need to FULLY optimize that photo or you may experience a laggy scroll.

@Mike Creuzer I have yet to buy this theme, but so far it's the one that I like the most out of the many that I am currently browsing. I did notice something with this theme's Ad Styler though that I foresee being an issue (small issue) and that is when I play around with the styler to get the colors how I want them on the forum, they change to what I am assuming to be the "default" when I view someone's profile. Then, when I return to the forums, it returns to the way I customized it. This supposed to happen?

Excellent work on this theme btw!

Glad you like the theme! And that is definitely not expected behavior. Feel free to create a ticket at audentio.com and Ill take a look at this if its still happening for you.

@Mike Creuzer I purchased your theme and love it! How do I turn off the Ad Styler but set a custom background image url and custom colors so that users can't change it and it is the same for everyone? I want to use your "Minecraft" colors.

Thank you!! There is a setting to disable the AD Styler in the style properties. Then you just go to Style Properties > General > Html to set the background and Style Properties > Color palette to set the three colors. Thats it! :D

@Mike Creuzer

It seems like there is an extra bar below the Help tab. Can I disable it on the Help page?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 13.28.54.webp
    Screen Shot 2015-02-22 at 13.28.54.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 11
Also, how can I choose which glyph icon to use for node icons? I've enabled it, but it's fa-comments by default and I can't find an option to change it anywhere.

Hello,

We purchased this theme last night, but I think the download we got was from something completely different. The package was only 46kb in size and had no graphics inside at all. I believe my friend who purchased it for our clan raised a ticket on your site. Hopefully this can be sorted out soonish. I don't believe he just ordered the wrong skin by mistake as I sent him the link etc.

I did look inside the zip file but could see no reference to 'tactical' in any file.

Kind Regards

@Mike Creuzer

It seems like there is an extra bar below the Help tab. Can I disable it on the Help page?

This occurs on the default style too. I agree it doesn't look the best as its wasted space, but I think it is best to leave it as its kind of integrated into XenForo itself and subsequently our framework. Otherwise Id give you the code to hide it, its just Im not sure what would happen.

Also, how can I choose which glyph icon to use for node icons? I've enabled it, but it's fa-comments by default and I can't find an option to change it anywhere.

There is no setting for this currently, we are building something to integrate into UI.X so it is easier to do. :) For now the code is (place in EXTRA.css):

Reference for character codes: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/
Code:
.node .forumNodeInfo .nodeIcon:before {content: "\f0f9";}
.node .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon:before {content: "\f0f9";}

Where the second is unread icon and the "\fxxx" is the character code you can find at the link above :). We are working on a more elegant solution for this.

Hello,

We purchased this theme last night, but I think the download we got was from something completely different. The package was only 46kb in size and had no graphics inside at all. I believe my friend who purchased it for our clan raised a ticket on your site. Hopefully this can be sorted out soonish. I don't believe he just ordered the wrong skin by mistake as I sent him the link etc.

I did look inside the zip file but could see no reference to 'tactical' in any file.

Kind Regards

Thank you so much for your purchase! What you downloaded was the add-on. The add-on will install the theme. So install the add-on first, then follow the installation instructions. You can find them in our documentation. :) If you need help please do not hesitate!

This occurs on the default style too. I agree it doesn't look the best as its wasted space, but I think it is best to leave it as its kind of integrated into XenForo itself and subsequently our framework. Otherwise Id give you the code to hide it, its just Im not sure what would happen.

Whipped up a little add-on to make the most of a bad situation. :)

Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 20.03.53.webp

*I just noticed the text BB Codes is there twice, even though the link is different. Fixed :)

Screen Shot 2015-02-23 at 20.06.11.webp

f....ck!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is go on??!!!
I updated tactical style from ACP and all my daughter(Tactical) styles revert to DEFAULT!!!!!!! WTF?!
So many hours of my job is gone!!!!!! :mad:(n)
********!

f....ck!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell is go on??!!!
I updated tactical style from ACP and all my daughter(Tactical) styles revert to DEFAULT!!!!!!! WTF?!
So many hours of my job is gone!!!!!! :mad:(n)
********!
We always recommend creating a backup. If you added the changes to your child theme nothing should have happened so long as you upgraded the parent and not the child. Feel free to create a ticket at audentio.com and Id be happy to help you out! :)

Top Bottom