Tactical Light

Tactical Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download

Dad.

Mike Creuzer submitted a new resource:

Tactical Light - Nuclear launch detected

The ultimate in gaming themes, Tactical comes with 10+ game designs including 10 just for Minecraft packaged right in. You can select from Battlefield 4, Minecraft, Borderlands 2, Starcraft 2, Team Fortress 2, DOTA2, Counterstrike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead 2, and the ability to add your own custom game very easily! Not only does it come with these great gaming designs, but it also comes with all sorts of awesome features such as an off-canvas navigation,...

Read more about this resource...

I just bought it, and it looks very nice. However, I'm not able to make the Welcome Block or the Ad Styler appear. Shouldn't the Ad Styler be enabled by default?

Any documentations for "[AD] UI.X" addon?
All features and admin options I can change?

Thanks!

Apologies for the noob question (I'm still new to XenForo), but to use this style do I first need to purchase and install UI.X, or does this style come with UI.X??

Cheers.

Apologies for the noob question (I'm still new to XenForo), but to use this style do I first need to purchase and install UI.X, or does this style come with UI.X??

Cheers.
No need to install and purchase UI.X.
Just this one.
And the installation is pretty easy with just one click install on admincp :).

f9bb4db064.png

3ee73c2d70.png

What colour palette controls the buttons there? The text is white so you can't see it.

Can you add a custom background to this and make it fade?
Wouldn't recommend it. Can get very laggy. We tried to do it for a while, and it does get laggy, esp. for older computers.

.messageMeta .control, .commentSimple .control, .mediaMeta .control:before {
  1. color: #FFF;
}

Trying to edit Control in Message Elements but it did nothing, its default value is also #FFF. Not sure which option I need.

Last edited:
Code:
.messageSimple .privateControls .item {
color: black;
}

.messageSimple .publicControls .item {
color: black;
}

Change colour to whatever you want it to be.

Top Bottom