Tactical Light

Tactical Light 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
@Mike Creuzer How I can add a custom background Image? Body Background Image Path and Default Styler Preset option are not make change.

ac79f1982a084646a677e3f9ee9084b9.png

@Mike Creuzer How I can add a custom background Image? Body Background Image Path and Default Styler Preset option are not make change.

ac79f1982a084646a677e3f9ee9084b9.png
Where do you want the image to show up? In the styler or just by default?

The AD Styler is not editable, it will be for 2.X. I mean you can edit it, you can look at the .si files in the uix folder, but its not really meant to be edited.

Could you create a ticket with a link to your site with that add-on enabled so we can take a look?

But it looks like the add-on developer is setting a z-index that is unnecessarily high

Thank you for the suggestion. It was most likely causing the issue and we have decreased the z-index to 5 now. I hope your theme uses higher z-index for the header.

@Mike Creuzer I am already using UI.X add-on version 1.1.2. Do we still need updating UI.X add-on ?

Upgrading instructions:
  1. First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board
  2. Second, disable the UI.X Add-on. This will cause some PHP errors if you are missing tables, so its best to just disable it. If you do accidentally forget, you must add $config['enableListeners'] = 0; to your library/config.php file, then start back at step 2.
  3. Download the latest version of the add-on, located in your downloads area as a green button
  4. Upload the contents of the /upload/ folder within that extracted zip folder to your root XenForo directory
  5. After that has finished, go into your XenForo ACP and click on the UI.X add-on. You will get a modal that says upgrade add-on. Browse for the .xml of the add-on that was in the .zip file and continue
  6. After that has finished, you can choose if you want to update the theme via the add-on or manually. We recommend doing it automatically so that is how we will continue in step 7.
  7. If you go to Appearance, on the sidebar you'll see UI.X > Styles. Click Update next to the style you want to update, or you can install fresh here as well.

@Mike Creuzer I am already using UI.X add-on version 1.1.2. Do we still need updating UI.X add-on ?

Upgrading instructions:
  1. First, and foremost, make a backup of your theme. A backup of your site as a whole is never a bad idea either especially if you are going to production board
  2. Second, disable the UI.X Add-on. This will cause some PHP errors if you are missing tables, so its best to just disable it. If you do accidentally forget, you must add $config['enableListeners'] = 0; to your library/config.php file, then start back at step 2.
  3. Download the latest version of the add-on, located in your downloads area as a green button
  4. Upload the contents of the /upload/ folder within that extracted zip folder to your root XenForo directory
  5. After that has finished, go into your XenForo ACP and click on the UI.X add-on. You will get a modal that says upgrade add-on. Browse for the .xml of the add-on that was in the .zip file and continue
  6. After that has finished, you can choose if you want to update the theme via the add-on or manually. We recommend doing it automatically so that is how we will continue in step 7.
  7. If you go to Appearance, on the sidebar you'll see UI.X > Styles. Click Update next to the style you want to update, or you can install fresh here as well.
There is no need to update the UI.X add-on. Our latest version is 1.1.2 which is the one you're using, just update the theme with the version you have.

There is no need to update the UI.X add-on. Our latest version is 1.1.2 which is the one you're using, just update the theme with the version you have.

If this what the new Changelog without change the version no?

Changelog:

1. Updated theme compatibility for XenForo 1.5.14.0
  2. Sticky scroll offset Bug without Create Pages for Categories
  3. Issue with links wrapping in middle of words
  4. UI.X - Z-Index Problem with "Tools" menu on "interact" card (New Profile Post)

If this what the new Changelog without change the version no?

Changelog:

1. Updated theme compatibility for XenForo 1.5.14.0
  2. Sticky scroll offset Bug without Create Pages for Categories
  3. Issue with links wrapping in middle of words
  4. UI.X - Z-Index Problem with "Tools" menu on "interact" card (New Profile Post)
That relates to the UI.X Theme: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ui-x.2239/ including themes that relate to it and its framework.

Top Bottom