float: left;
        width: 50%;
        overflow: hidden;
        text-overflow: ellipsis;
        vertical-align: middle;
        white-space: nowrap;
    }
}

Try adding that to Extra.less and see how it looks! I don't have any sub forums so I can't test it, so feel free to tell me and I can try sort it out bit better!
Possible to make it 4 columns instead? And, where can I add the node ID so it only does this to this node?

1579630720524.webp

Would it be possible to create a little link that says "Click to expand the vendor list" and when you click it, it shows all of them, without reloading the page?

Would it be possible to create a little link that says "Click to expand the vendor list" and when you click it, it shows all of them, without reloading the page?
That would require some heavy customisation.

Add this to target that specific node:

Code:
.node.node--id17 .node-subNodeFlatList {
>li {
display: inline-block;
margin-right: 0;
}
}

If you want to break it down to 3-4 columns, then adjust the width: 50%; I would use a lower value, try 30 or 40 and play around with it.

Code:
>li {
}
}

If you want to break it down to 3-4 columns, then adjust the width: 50%; I would use a lower value, try 30 or 40 and play around with it.
For some reason, this doesn't work at all. I have custom CSS for my read/new posts node icons. Adding this code reverts that CSS to the default node icons and it also doesn't change the sub-forum list as the first code you gave me did. Odd.

For some reason, this doesn't work at all. I have custom CSS for my read/new posts node icons. Adding this code reverts that CSS to the default node icons and it also doesn't change the sub-forum list as the first code you gave me did. Odd.
It's hard to pin point what's causing it without actually seeing it. Is it live on your board?

Doing those edits shouldn't really change the other nodes that much. I'd test it in a child style to see if you like it first. Then port them to your live style. Let me know if you need help, you know where to find me!

Code:
>li {
}
}

1579633988997.webp

I got it working properly. That was my fault.

Now I'm going to try the one @Russ linked.

@Russ

Not bad!
1579634686787.webp

A few issues though.

One, it looks like there is room for one more column but changing the width % doesn't put that extra column in.

It does change all of the sub-forums, thus making the forum list even longer, which is the opposite of what we want:
1579634749062.webp

This doesn't work in smaller views at all:
1579634645984.webp

Did you resize your browser window or load it with the correct width settings? The template CSS specifically hides the list in narrow views.

It does change all of the sub-forums, thus making the forum list even longer, which is the opposite of what we want
It can be done but will require some conditionals to the edited templates. Im not at my desk at the moment so not much help there.

Last edited:
When you're having so much fun you turn down lunch with the wife in utter shock she would even ask. Great first video. I tried this but forgot to whipe the blood off the leaf spring and my truck blew up.

So I assume you're going to be out camping for some time if you're going to live out of your camper lol

Good luck with your content.

When you're having so much fun you turn down lunch with the wife in utter shock she would even ask. Great first video. I tried this but forgot to whipe the blood off the leaf spring and my truck blew up.

So I assume you're going to be out camping for some time if you're going to live out of your camper lol

Good luck with your content.
Lol, exactly!

And yes, the plan is to spend 3+ years on the road while traveling all of North and South America.

Thank you! And thanks, @l3ta!

Top Bottom